First Photos of Adult Harry, Ginny and Children from "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue Filming (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
May 24, 2010, 06:35 PM

The first photos from the "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene have surfaced, featuring an adult Harry and Ginny as well as their children: Albus, James and Lily.

The images, which are now available in our galleries, are as follows:

The photos first appeared on Twitter and appear to have been taken at King's Cross Station earlier today. You can also find photos of the actors arriving on set this morning with their faces covered in the Leaky Galleries.

If any Leaky readers are able to capture additional images from the set, please do send them and any reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Oh my God, it’s so unbelievable, the movies are coming to an end, I hate this, and yes, they are right, Dan does look a bit older, hope it’s not the same in the movie, you knownow I actually feel glad that HBP was delayed and the DH is releasing in two parts, it’s just soooooo unbelievable !!

Posted by Shivi {ROAR} !! on May 25, 2010, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

They look great, but I think I’d need to see how they’re acting to really tell whether or not it’ll work. And they’re really filming at King’s Cross this time? I’m looking forward to the trailers.

Posted by nellythemarrow on May 25, 2010, 09:29 AM report to moderator

Wow, they look really different….Dan and Bonnie look a lot older, but I hope they don’t make them look too old! And I can’t take the suspense of Rupert and Emma’s looks!!!! Can’t wait for the trailer, but I am so glad that HBP released late! Gives us more time with Harry Potter!

Posted by Sanju on May 25, 2010, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

I’m actually going to try as hard as I can to not look at them. I want to be able to take it all in when DH 1 and 2 get here.

Posted by Slytherins do it better on May 25, 2010, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Wow, they are sooo coool. Love it.

Posted by spiritbound on May 25, 2010, 09:40 AM report to moderator
Ginnya10_thumb

OMG OMG OMG
its so sad to see the pics
it shouldnt end ;(

Posted by nutela17 on May 25, 2010, 10:00 AM report to moderator
15657683_thumb

… Weird. And quite awesome. But mostly weird. And sad. A lot.

Oh my God, I don’t want it to end. :(

Posted by Cellar Door [*SQUEE!*] on May 25, 2010, 10:00 AM report to moderator

omg !!!

Posted by Mew5645 on May 25, 2010, 10:01 AM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

oh…i want to see more…can’t wait to watch the movie…

Posted by tjerriam on May 25, 2010, 10:13 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

The picture of Dan, Rupert, & Emma is CREEPY. They look like condemned prisoners on the way to their execution.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 25, 2010, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Photo_thumb

Ha they look…old. Like really old.

Posted by Potions_TA on May 25, 2010, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

Good Lord!! Harry looks more like 57 than 37. That extra skin under his chin?! I hope it’s just a function of the photo and he looks better in the actual film. I mean really – he’s supposed to have been a great Auror – he would definitely stay in shape (just think – David Beckham’s 35, his face, while having some sun creases, is perfectly taut). Oh well – at least the kids are cute. And I can’t really get a handle on Ginny, but she seems at bit too matronly somehow.

Posted by sueml on May 25, 2010, 10:44 AM report to moderator
Romione-wallpaper-romione-29099904-1200-900_thumb

The pictures are great but have aroused bittersweet feelings across the globe..i can’t believe its happening:-(

Posted by rohit_ASP«Я☼AR» on May 25, 2010, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Thanks for the photos. Harry looks too old. Ginny is ok.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 25, 2010, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Eda5516e2c07567cc157e8242da51b70_thumb

OMGOMGOMG wow I love these pictures!!!!!!!

Posted by *blue*star*hprocks12™ on May 25, 2010, 11:04 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Asleep, yeah, right," said Fred in an undertone, after Hermione bade them good night and they were climbing to the next floor. "If Ginny's not lying awake waiting for Hermione to tell her everything they said downstairs, then I'm a flobberworm..."