First Photos of Adult Harry, Ginny and Children from "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue Filming (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
May 24, 2010, 06:35 PM

The first photos from the "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene have surfaced, featuring an adult Harry and Ginny as well as their children: Albus, James and Lily.

The images, which are now available in our galleries, are as follows:

The photos first appeared on Twitter and appear to have been taken at King's Cross Station earlier today. You can also find photos of the actors arriving on set this morning with their faces covered in the Leaky Galleries.

If any Leaky readers are able to capture additional images from the set, please do send them and any reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

9407947_thumb

I loved it! It is how I would have seen Harry, Ginny and Albus Severus. In Mugglenet they had a shot of Ginny with Lily Luna! I am so excited. It makes me sad that another movie I love is coming to an end.
Still mourning LOST.

Posted by sidnandragin on May 24, 2010, 11:50 PM report to moderator

I’m not sure whether I want to see them… Maybe I… wait. :D

Posted by Mairéad on May 25, 2010, 12:00 AM report to moderator

Okay well… I couldn’t help myself…. Looks pretty good, I think. :) But it sort of feels sad to see those pictures…

Posted by Mairéad on May 25, 2010, 12:08 AM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a giant fit when I saw the headline of this article! And the pictures!!!!! They are AMAZING! but Harry and Ginny look a little bit too old mostly Harry and Lily Luna looks so cute with her pigtails! I’m like literally jumping in my seat right now I was the whole time and my mom’s looking at me like what the hell are you doing? lol I think i’m going hyper now that I’ve seen this! (: This has TOTALLY made my dayy!!!!!!!!!!!! I wondered why they had their heads in sacks but duh! their actors! they would probrally get ran over if someone saw them(I would if I lived in England ]: lol) Okayy I’m really hyper now so I’ll shut up BYE!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on May 25, 2010, 12:22 AM report to moderator

People will large amounts of stress tend to age quicker. Harry has had a boat load of stress in his life even if all has been well for 19 years does not take away the stress he went through in his younger days. I agree Albus is cute , Lily looks good and James too.

Posted by dobby_rocks on May 25, 2010, 12:40 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

its just sooo cool. i cant wait to see ron, hermione, draco and their kids :)

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on May 25, 2010, 12:49 AM report to moderator

Looks like they did a good job.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on May 25, 2010, 12:49 AM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

I really don’t think the aging is that bad. I mean 37 isn’t that old, but my brother is 31 and has a lot of gray hair and my younger brother is only 25 and he has a receding hairline. I know guys that are under 30 that have no hair. A slight receding hairline at 37 doesn’t seem unreasonable. I still think he looks a little off maybe because he is too thin. I am willing to wait and see before i saw it looks terrible or it looks great. I really don’t think it looks that bad though.

Posted by decarus on May 25, 2010, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

These pictures almost made me cry…

Posted by accioangela on May 25, 2010, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

It’s so sad and quite nostalgic to look at since Dan, Rupert, Emma, Tom and Bonnie were the same age as these kids when they did the first film. And at King’s Cross, Harry asking Mrs. Weasley for help on getting onto the platform, Ron smiling at him, and Ginny wishing him good luck. And now after ten years it’s almost the exact opposite…

Posted by accioangela on May 25, 2010, 01:20 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lphabmv2ob1qcqbbso1_500_thumb

Am I the only one screaming in delight? =D

Posted by Bech7Raven [WBM] on May 25, 2010, 01:51 AM report to moderator

Lily Luna looks just like Ginny did in PS/SS! But why so many pictures of what I assume is the trio with blankets over their heads? Though Ginny looked nice though, a bit like Molly but younger.

Posted by Evagirl on May 25, 2010, 01:58 AM report to moderator

Gosh, those sweet kids are going to be so famous now! Just as famous as the Trio probably (well in this fandom anyway….)

Bonnie looks so grown up, and to think we first saw her waiting at the platform as an 11 yr old… time is changing, can’t believe it’s coming to an end…

Posted by blue_dreamer on May 25, 2010, 02:00 AM report to moderator
Dsc00472_thumb

Yea I’m sad and excited at the same time. I can blame Dan’s slightly over aging with the fact that Harry has had a hard life to say the least. Bonnie looks alright it’s just a little weird seeing her like that. I think by the time the movie comes out and we actually see them interacting with each other we’ll accept it. I’m sad it’s all gonna end tho.. :-(

Cant wait for Leakycon11!

Posted by a1000wtp[FTC!!] on May 25, 2010, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

How in the name of Merlin did they change Daniel’s face with make up and aestatics ??! It looks so real !

Posted by wiltabone on May 25, 2010, 03:54 AM report to moderator

"Nice socks, Potter," Moody growled as he passed, his magical eye staring through Harry's robes.[br]"Oh -- yeah, Dobby the house-elf knitted them for me," said Harry, grinning.