First Photos of Adult Harry, Ginny and Children from "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue Filming (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
May 24, 2010, 06:35 PM

The first photos from the "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene have surfaced, featuring an adult Harry and Ginny as well as their children: Albus, James and Lily.

The images, which are now available in our galleries, are as follows:

The photos first appeared on Twitter and appear to have been taken at King's Cross Station earlier today. You can also find photos of the actors arriving on set this morning with their faces covered in the Leaky Galleries.

If any Leaky readers are able to capture additional images from the set, please do send them and any reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Fantastic pics, I was a bit surprised when I heard they weren’t going to cast new people but instead age Radcliffe et al. All worries are gone now, they look great. Can’t wait!

Posted by MJohniLockeB on May 26, 2010, 11:28 AM report to moderator

Little Hugo:

Posted by j@m on May 26, 2010, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Hbpposter_harryandginny_thumb

Honestly, I think Ginny looks just right, they’ve made Harry look a little too old. I’m near the age they are supposed to be in the epilogue and I don’t think I’ve changed THAT much since I was 17-18 years old. And everyone has to keep in mind, that we aren’t seeing the finished product yet, this is just w/makeup, they need to still do the computer editing and touch ups.

Posted by kleigh629 on May 26, 2010, 12:16 PM report to moderator

OMG! They look horrible!! Did anyone see the ones of Ron and Draco? Ron looks horrible. Fire the make up artist and start again!!!

Posted by kitkat211 on May 26, 2010, 01:38 PM report to moderator

You think Harry was bad, feast your eyes on Ron!

Posted by kitkat211 on May 26, 2010, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

ha ha ha! Sorry but Rupert looks dreadful. I don’t understand why they made all the guys have such receding hairline as if they are 60. My other half is 35 and looks like a spring chicken compared to that.
Is it me or is anyone else not a fan of Harry’s golden frames.

Posted by littleL on May 26, 2010, 01:53 PM report to moderator

Draco and Scorpius (the backs only)

Posted by kitkat211 on May 26, 2010, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

Too right, the receding hairline is a litte too receding for 36 year-olds… Ron looks like a grampa, not a dad!
Can’t wait to see Hermione!

Posted by Despina on May 26, 2010, 02:02 PM report to moderator
31131-prof-th_weed_thumb

I thought they were supposed to be in their 30’s not 50’s LoL

Posted by WeedHappy on May 26, 2010, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Icongeneration_thumb

SQUEE!

Posted by ♥Andera {Longbottom}♥ on May 26, 2010, 07:49 PM report to moderator

Oh my gosh. I love all of them, except Dan. I’m hoping it’s just the picture.

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on May 26, 2010, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thier teenager picture is much better than they become now ADULTS i want to see hermione!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Emmaria on May 27, 2010, 10:04 AM report to moderator

Ok, here’s the thing, after all Harry’s been through don’t you think that having a receding hair line just might go with the territory? The kids look great and maybe they are waiting for shooting to begin to put glasses on Albus. Now Draco’s receding hair line is also within normal limits especially for someone with white blonde hair and what he has been through also. Wish they had had a picture of Heromine but Ginny does indeed look like her Mother and that is as it should be. The same actor as stationmaster is a great addition – in at the beginning and at the end, WOW! This is really causing a lump in my throat as I too do not want this to end but alas it must.

Posted by hewy on May 27, 2010, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I want to look, but I don’t want to see ahead of time…im so torn!!

Posted by KC Nox on May 27, 2010, 01:59 PM report to moderator

Hurry up and finish this movie! D:

Posted by Silver Triffel on May 27, 2010, 06:44 PM report to moderator

"I hope you told them to dress properly, these people," he snarled at once. "I've seen the sort of stuff your lot wear. They'd better have the decency to put on normal clothes, that's all."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014