Emma Watson to Appear in Music Video for One Night Only

Watson
Posted by: Rosi
May 24, 2010, 06:12 PM

Thanks to Order Partner Emma-Watson.net we can let you know that Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) is to appear in a music video for band One Night Only. British tabloid News of the World reports that Watson starred alongside One Night Only's lead singer George Craig in a Burberry campaign; the tabloid also has two new photos of Watson with the band members. The Hermione Granger actress will reportedly be in the music video for the band's single Say You Don't Want It. Watson comments in the article, "I love singing and I'd love to be in a musical film now Harry Potter is finished."

You can read the full News of the World interview via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

I had no idea that she could sing! She’s off to do amazing things even after Harry Potter is finished.

Posted by Slytherins do it better on May 25, 2010, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Awesomes. can’t wait to see it.

Posted by spiritbound on May 25, 2010, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

wow she can sing too! thats really awesome. all the best emma

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 25, 2010, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

That’s awesome!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on May 25, 2010, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

awesomeniness!!!!

Posted by MaggieNoise on May 25, 2010, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Well I think it’s smart that Emma Watson is starring in a music video cause, afterall Harry Potter is done so she should use her talents for other causes.

Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Never heard of this band. And i had no idea that she could sing.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on May 25, 2010, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I wonder what her singing sounds like?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 25, 2010, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

This is so cool- I think one of the funnest things would be to be in a music video and it’s awesome that Emma gets to!! :)

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 25, 2010, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 25, 2010, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Go Emma! Looking forward to all your future work.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 25, 2010, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s cool for Emma! I want to see her expand her horizons and do some fun different stuff. You go Emma!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 26, 2010, 12:13 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I can’t wait to see the video!!! Emma’s not sining in this video, but it will still be great to see her guest star. I love the whole rock princess look she has going on. :D

Posted by cghambright on May 26, 2010, 12:31 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

I like ONO music! They are great! :)
As I understood Emma would not sing in this particular video… But I hope that her role will be bigger than Kaya Scodelario’s in “Stay Too Long” and “She Said” by Plan B.

Posted by Pollytomat on May 26, 2010, 01:52 AM report to moderator

Go Emmmmaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 9em on May 26, 2010, 05:02 PM report to moderator

[i]"Silence!"[/i] snapped Snape again. "Most unfortunately, you are not in my House and the decision to expel you does not rest with me. I shall go and fetch the people who [i]do[/i] have that happy power."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014