Image of from Hog's Head Pub at Wizarding World Now Online

Fans
Posted by: Edward
May 14, 2010, 02:19 PM

Universal has released a new image from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Orlando Resorts, this time showing the mounted hog's head at the Hog's Head Pub.  The image can be seen in its high res glory via this link.

An accompanying caption reads:
Mounted on the wall of the Hog’s Head pub at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the hog’s head, which will come alive and puff its jowls at visitors. Adjacent to the Three Broomsticks, the Hog’s Head pub is where guests can enjoy a cold Butterbeer, pumpkin juice and other beverages.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is set to have its grand opening on June 18.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Platform_9_34_thumb

I really want to go to the park but don’t see it in the cards this year. :( I will treat myself next year as a late Winter vacation.

Posted by beallgood01 *WBM* on May 15, 2010, 12:32 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

so pumped

Posted by LilLadySnape on May 15, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Jesspro1_thumb

Oh my gosh! This is sooo amazing! I can’t wait until I’m able to go!!!=]

Posted by victoria *ROAR* on May 15, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

Ummm….That looks totally awesome!! God I cannot wait to go!!

Posted by akcorr on May 15, 2010, 07:57 PM report to moderator

Awsome! Will see it in September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hewy on May 16, 2010, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW This is so AWESOME!!! I can not wait until I am able to go there!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on May 17, 2010, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Books_jkr_chair_05_thumb

I think it should of been built in the UK; after all thats where Harry Potter is based. I hope they give this respect and font go completely over board!

Posted by HufflepuffSeeker on May 17, 2010, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

cant wait!!!!

Posted by JackMeggers on May 31, 2010, 11:06 AM report to moderator

"And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.[br]"Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revolving magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a lugg