Image of from Hog's Head Pub at Wizarding World Now Online

Fans
Posted by: Edward
May 14, 2010, 02:19 PM

Universal has released a new image from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Orlando Resorts, this time showing the mounted hog's head at the Hog's Head Pub.  The image can be seen in its high res glory via this link.

An accompanying caption reads:
Mounted on the wall of the Hog’s Head pub at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the hog’s head, which will come alive and puff its jowls at visitors. Adjacent to the Three Broomsticks, the Hog’s Head pub is where guests can enjoy a cold Butterbeer, pumpkin juice and other beverages.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is set to have its grand opening on June 18.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

10616808_1477362059189709_1004033985_n_thumb

Lat night, I saw the commercial to advertise the theme park. Once I heard Hedwig’s Theme play, I turned my head to the T.V. and scremed very loudly, “HARRY POTTER!!!!” My family looked at me like I was crazy. Then, I blabbered on and on about the theme park. I can’t wait till it opens! Wish I could go though…

Posted by jammjcpotter on May 14, 2010, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

That’s very cool.

Posted by Girlraven1 on May 14, 2010, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GO!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 14, 2010, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Ooo very cool! I can’t wait to go!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 14, 2010, 06:16 PM report to moderator
101_7198_thumb

It does look awesome. The question in my mind is if the butterbeer will be served alcoholic, non-alcoholic, or both. Wouldn’t want fans being pulled over FUI (Flying Under the Influence). :)

Posted by taurnguard on May 14, 2010, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Mrbubble_thumb

I’m going to be there on my birthday, in August! Can’t wait!

Posted by Beetlebum on May 14, 2010, 06:22 PM report to moderator
The_king_of_slytherin_by_frodobolson72_thumb

OMG!!! spazzes out I wish I could go…

Posted by HPCaribbeanGirl93 on May 14, 2010, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

lol shurken heads lol

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 14, 2010, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

just makes me sad that i’ll probably never go :’(

Posted by DesQueJteVois on May 15, 2010, 12:40 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_1_movie_poster_thumb

I wish I could be there to see it..

Posted by RavenCha-Potter on May 15, 2010, 01:38 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

oh wow. i cant wait for it open.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 15, 2010, 02:05 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

cooooool. cant w8 2 go!!!

Posted by MaggieNoise on May 15, 2010, 06:37 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

So exciting!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 15, 2010, 08:42 AM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

Cant wait to go see it once its finished

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on May 15, 2010, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Truly impressive! I cannot believe that the park will open in about a month!

Posted by Kirk on May 15, 2010, 11:33 AM report to moderator

"Miss Granger remains the only person in this class who has managed to turn a hedgehog into a satisfactory pincushion. I might remind you that [i]your[/i] pincushion, Thomas, still curls up in fright if anyone approaches it with a pin!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014