May 2010 Craft Along Now Open

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
May 13, 2010, 01:33 PM

The Crafty Witches have launched a brand new Craft-Along for the month of May, entitled "Fighting the I'm-Not-Crafty Syndrome." The task for this month is to make Potter Glass Marbles, which require minimal supplies and are easy for everyone of any crafting ability to make.  MyLeaky points will be awarded to everyone who participates in the Craft-Along as follows:

• 1 MyLeaky point for signing up for a Craft-Along
  • 1 MyLeaky point for every suggestion you give at this thread on how to use the finished Marbles
  • 5 MyLeaky points for posting pictures of one finished product
  • 10 MyLeaky points for posting pictures of every extra finished product
You can sign up to participate at the Craft-Along thread or find more information on the Craft-Along page here. The May Craft-Along page can be found at this link with information about tutorials and this month's project. You can get help with your craft, or discuss it while it is a work in progress via this link and please post pictures of your finished crafts in this thread. If you're not registered at the Leaky Lounge, you can sign up right here.

This Craft-Along will run until the end of May. Happy crafting!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

I think I will make a wand

Posted by Mew5645 on May 13, 2010, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

i really want to see these

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 13, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Good point initiative

Posted by Smitch on May 13, 2010, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

That sounds awesome!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 13, 2010, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Yeah I wanna see these too- I hope lots of people post pictures!!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 13, 2010, 08:25 PM report to moderator
350px-montypythoncastsmall_thumb

Heck yeah I’m doing this! I’ve always wanted to make HP earrings.

Posted by Kneazlekoneko on May 13, 2010, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds great! I think I’ll participate…..

Wig4_thumb

Good point initiative

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 14, 2010, 07:12 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

I can not wait to make one yeah

Posted by Roseann on May 14, 2010, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

I can not wait to make one yeah

Posted by Roseann on May 14, 2010, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

oh god this is really amazing. ihave quite a few ideas. but its exam fever here until may end. :(:(:(:(

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 15, 2010, 02:01 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to see what people create for this!

Posted by Kirk on May 15, 2010, 11:36 AM report to moderator

Don’t think I’ll do this as I have no crafting ability. All thumbs.

Posted by hewy on May 16, 2010, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

ugh! I missed it :(

Posted by JackMeggers on May 31, 2010, 11:15 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Oh man … I cant believe I missed this one. I have jars of glass marbles that I’ve collected over the years. Maybe I’ll find something Harrypottery to do with them anyhows. For this month’s Craft-Along for the what would you make to take to WWOHP, I’m making a Hufflepuff jersey with a badger, the Hufflepuff crest thingy and, I had thought of stenciling some text but, it was getting kind of busy so, I’m just going to add the word Squee lol

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 11, 2010, 12:55 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"My dear...," Professor Trelawney breathed, gazing up at Harry. "It is here, plainer than ever before... my dear, stalking toward you, growing ever closer.. the Gr --"[br]"Oh, for [i]goodness'[/i] sake!" said Hermione loudly. "Not that ridiculous Grim [i]