Warwick Davis to Appear on PotterCast; Live Recording Wednesday at 3pm EST

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
May 11, 2010, 11:23 PM

Actor Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick and Griphook) will be appearing joining PotterCast for a live video recording tomorrow, Wednesday, May 12, at 3pm EST.  Join us on our Livestream channel to hear and see Mr. Davis discuss his new autobiography, Size Matters Not, as well as talk of his experience working on the the Harry Potter films.  Mr. Davis will be speaking live with fans, so be sure not to miss this event, May 12th at 3pm EST (12pm PST).

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Oh if only it had been a few days ago. I won’t be able to be a part, but someone please ask Warwick Davis about his new TV show with Ricky Gervais!

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 12, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator

Can’t wait! It will be the first live show I’ve seen. I better get my stuff done so I can watch!

Posted by David J. Vargas on May 12, 2010, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Well i guess i can watch since it’s a lil over a half hour to go.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 12, 2010, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

I can not wait why so late though? I will be very tired at work tomorrow lol

Posted by Roseann on May 12, 2010, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

cooll

Posted by MaggieNoise on May 12, 2010, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

That is so exciting!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 12, 2010, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

My first ever live pottercast and warwick davis did not show up. :-( oh well. Now I know what live pottercast is all about I guess.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on May 12, 2010, 04:55 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

boo. warwick never came. :((

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 12, 2010, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

I wish I could watch… I’m on call today! It’s a shame. To all those who’ll be able to watch it: enjoy! I love actor Warwick Davis as Professor Flitwick and can’t wait to see him as Griphook, a much darker caracter. And congrats to all PotterCast for those fantastics live video recordings… They’re a hit!!!

Posted by Madam Snape on May 12, 2010, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That is awesome! Warwick Davis; the actual Warwick Davis will appear in PotterCast. Who’d think that PotterCast would be so great?

Image_thumb

Yay! God I love you, Pottercast and Pottercasters! You make what would be a boring task or lonely part in my day and absolutely delightful one!

Posted by Smitch on May 12, 2010, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Darn! I can’t believe I missed it… I was in class. :( At least I’ll get to listen to it later when I can download it… I was wondering if you guys were going to interview him since MuggleCast did already.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 12, 2010, 11:16 PM report to moderator

Darn I missed it

Posted by Bradyboy on May 13, 2010, 03:03 AM report to moderator

…What day are we today?

Posted by Airallia on May 13, 2010, 11:40 AM report to moderator

missed…it

Posted by Airallia on May 13, 2010, 11:41 AM report to moderator

"'Give five signs that identify the werewolf.' Excellent question."[br]"D'you think you managed to get all the signs?" said James in a tone of mock concern.[br]"Think I did... One: He's sitting on my chair. Two: He's wearing my clothes. Three: His name's