Warwick Davis to Appear on PotterCast; Live Recording Wednesday at 3pm EST

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
May 11, 2010, 11:23 PM

Actor Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick and Griphook) will be appearing joining PotterCast for a live video recording tomorrow, Wednesday, May 12, at 3pm EST.  Join us on our Livestream channel to hear and see Mr. Davis discuss his new autobiography, Size Matters Not, as well as talk of his experience working on the the Harry Potter films.  Mr. Davis will be speaking live with fans, so be sure not to miss this event, May 12th at 3pm EST (12pm PST).

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

_r9kau7w_thumb

yay!!! LIVE PC! (FIRSTTT! first being first :) wooh!)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 12, 2010, 12:56 AM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

So exciting! I will unfortunately be at work :(

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 12, 2010, 01:18 AM report to moderator

Ugh, what do you guys do at night. People have school you know. I’ll try and catch it on my lunch break I guess.

Posted by ledieu on May 12, 2010, 01:18 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

WOO cant wait
i will make sure to come inside for this

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 12, 2010, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Avpm_thumb

Yes! I’ll be awake! All I have to do is remember.

Posted by NobleHouseofBlack on May 12, 2010, 03:20 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

i can’t wait to hear it.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 12, 2010, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG! AWESOME! i will so be here!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 12, 2010, 06:17 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

well shoot! i have school and an honors assebly!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 12, 2010, 06:18 AM report to moderator

What time is this for GMT + 2? i think
Athens time zone

Posted by Kourtis on May 12, 2010, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Yay! For once it wouldn’t be in the middle of the night here. So I can actually listen this time! Can’t wait!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on May 12, 2010, 08:45 AM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

I’m really looking forward to this!

Posted by Slytherins do it better on May 12, 2010, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

@Kourtis, I think 10 PM? Alas, I cannot listen live because of an exam.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on May 12, 2010, 11:14 AM report to moderator

I can not wait!

Posted by hrhgnl on May 12, 2010, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

Yes! I can watch it :D
Exciting !!

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on May 12, 2010, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

Yes! I can watch it :D
Exciting !!

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on May 12, 2010, 11:37 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"But, sir," said Hermione, seemingly unable to restrain herself, "we're not supposed to do werewolves yet, we're due to start hinkypunks --"[br]"Miss Granger," said Snape in a voice of deadly calm, "I was under the impression that I am teaching this lesso