Phelps Twins Attend Press Event for Ontario Opening of Harry Potter: The Exhibition

Phelps
Posted by: Edward
April 08, 2010, 09:01 PM

Today, actors James and Oliver Phelps were in attendance at a press event for the opening of the Harry Potter: The Exhibition at the Ontario Science Center in Toronto, Canada.   A collection of thirty plus photos of the actors at the event can be found right here in our Image Galleries.  As readers will recall, the touring exhibition of props, sets, and costumes from the Harry Potter films have been touring around the nation, having made stops in Chicago, Illinois and Boston, Massachusetts.  Harry Potter: The Exhibition will be open to the public starting tomorrow, and run through August 22, 2010.  Tickets and additional information can be found here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Phelps News

Hpdh_thumb

i really want to go

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on April 08, 2010, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

I wish I could go!

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on April 08, 2010, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Jedijenny_thumb

I was in Toronto yesterday, a day too late. I have an uncle that works at the Science Centre and he could have gotten me in, would have been a great birthday present. Oh well I’ll just have to wait until I go back in a couple of months.

Posted by jedijenny on April 08, 2010, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

I really want to see James and Oliver =(

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on April 08, 2010, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Metallica---ninja-star-poster-c10282759_thumb

I could have so seen them, but I had 2 exams today. :( Oh well, at least the exhibition is here and I get to……..

Posted by Ascendancy on April 08, 2010, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_m0hexavzz21qb3do9o6_250_normal_thumb

GAH! I’m going on the 30th of May so I didn’t get to see them!! God dammit. Oh well, at least I know that today, they were barely an hour away from me…:’)

Posted by Owana Potter on April 08, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

Soooo Pumped, I’m going on the 5th of June!

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on April 08, 2010, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

After Ontario its time it came over to the west coats, I’m dieing to see it!

Posted by LunaLuver on April 09, 2010, 12:48 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

well its cool

Posted by blackhair on April 09, 2010, 06:51 AM report to moderator

I’m going today for the opening! I’m so excited. My friends and I are even dressing up.

Posted by Taryn St.John on April 09, 2010, 07:15 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Seeing the exhibit in Chicago was the highlight of my life so, I hope that all you guys that plan to go see it in Toronto have a great time, too.

Posted by Moose_Starr on April 09, 2010, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Film_dh_trailer_dhpt1_0122_thumb

wanna go!

Posted by Fabulous_luvwatson_HP on April 09, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

cool. i really really wanna go

Posted by MaggieNoise on April 09, 2010, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Platform_9_34_thumb

I’m hoping to get there before it moves again. I fear it will go overseas after Canada.

Posted by beallgood01 *WBM* on April 09, 2010, 02:26 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Great! Finally we get to see the Exhibition in Canada! I will have to go and see this.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on April 09, 2010, 02:38 PM report to moderator

"Did you check the lunar chart and realize that I was always ill at the full moon? Or did you realize that the boggart changed into the moon when it saw me?"[br]"Both," Hermione said quietly.[br]Lupin forced a laugh.[br]"You're the cleverest witch of your