New Video of Inside the Forbidden Journey Ride Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 08, 2010, 11:50 PM

A new video of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is online tonight, featuring a brief walk thorough of some of the many areas created for the Forbidden Journey ride at theme park.  Of focus are the portraits of the four founders of Hogwarts, Professor Dumbledore's office, and the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.  We also get a quick glimpse of the Quidditch experience, as well as a rundown of the story line for the Forbidden Journey ride.  Watch on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter site, or below:

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will have its grand opening at Universal Orlando Resort on June 18, 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Wow. The castle they built truly does seem absolutely incredible.

Posted by Kirk on April 09, 2010, 06:16 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

i cant wait!!

Posted by LilLadySnape on April 09, 2010, 06:20 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

i hate HATE the fact that they are opening this to muggels. thts astupid idea y cnt it just be there n all of us wizards or wiches just go.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on April 09, 2010, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

This would be even better if it weren’t going to be completely mobbed with tourists the entire time. The screaming kids, exhausted parents, and people who know nothing about Harry Potter and are just there because, will annoy me. Oh well. It’s times like these when I wish I were famous and could get a private tour.

Posted by Peverell62442 on April 09, 2010, 07:33 PM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

Basically I agree with the others who say they don’t want to be treated like a muggle.

Posted by Peverell62442 on April 09, 2010, 07:44 PM report to moderator
Tonks2_thumb

This looks SO EPIC!!!!!!!!! I want to go so bad!!!

Posted by Nymphadora Anne on April 09, 2010, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

The four founders look exactly the way I imagined them! They’ve put so much work into this one ride, so I bet the rest of the park will be awesome too! :o)

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on April 09, 2010, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

omg, we finally got to see rowena ravenclaw and salazar slytherin. slytherin looks creepy though.. and slytherin is wearing the locket, ravenclaw is wearing the diadem, gryffindor has the sword, and hufflepuff has the cup… it wouldve be cool if gryffindor had the sorting hat in his portrait, :)

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on April 09, 2010, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That is so cool! The DADA room looks huge… I’m so excited!!!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on April 09, 2010, 09:34 PM report to moderator

Come Sept I will be there!!! Am saving for the tickets and stuff now. The rides sound wonderful and the shops in Hogsmead look great. But Binns lecturing in DADA (???) maybe he had a slip of the tongue and forgot the correct name. Then again……

Posted by hewy on April 09, 2010, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

This looks wonderful… I can’t wait to see it all!!! It’s amazing how much details they’ve paid attention to. I wonder about Hagrid’s Hut (if we’ll be able to get inside it) and the moving stairs, amongst other things. It would be nice to visit the our common room, the Huffle Puff commom room, the only one negleted in the book series – I mean, the only one J.K. Rowling did not describe. But I don’t think they did anything like that at all in the theme park. Maybe in the future expansions of it…

Posted by Madam Snape on April 09, 2010, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Herbdcdr_thumb

There aren’t enough words to describe how exciting this is going to be to experience!

Posted by SproutMdme (OoM4,GS,CW) on April 10, 2010, 03:19 AM report to moderator
Bilde_32_thumb

It bugs me that this looks so amazing, it really does! Because when will an average Norwegian student ever have the money to travel to Florida? Oh well, back to the savings account!

Posted by Avelina_Went [ROAR] on April 10, 2010, 07:30 AM report to moderator

I would love to see them expand on the castle in future years to include a bunch of different areas and visuals that we know and love…like the Great Hall (since I don’t think they built that, can’t find it being mentioned anywhere), the moving staircases (even if its just an illusion), “enchanted” windows so that we can look out and see the grounds on a sunny afternoon, some of the other common rooms, the potions classroom – the choices are endless. I can’t wait to see where this park goes in ten years. They HAVE to expand on it, especially once Disney decides what they want to do to compete with it.

The castle looks kind of dark, doesn’t it? I never pictured it that way.

Posted by xacrosstime on April 10, 2010, 10:11 AM report to moderator

The castle looks kind of dark, doesn’t it? I never pictured it that way.

Posted by xacrosstime on April 10, 2010, 10:11 AM report to moderator

"Congratulations, Harry!" she said, beaming at him. "I wonder if you could give me a quick word? How you felt facing that dragon? How you feel [i]now[/i], about the fairness of the scoring?"[br]"Yeah, you can have a word," said Harry savagely. [i]"Good-by

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014