New Video of Inside the Forbidden Journey Ride Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 08, 2010, 11:50 PM

A new video of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is online tonight, featuring a brief walk thorough of some of the many areas created for the Forbidden Journey ride at theme park.  Of focus are the portraits of the four founders of Hogwarts, Professor Dumbledore's office, and the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.  We also get a quick glimpse of the Quidditch experience, as well as a rundown of the story line for the Forbidden Journey ride.  Watch on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter site, or below:

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will have its grand opening at Universal Orlando Resort on June 18, 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Epjpegutil31_thumb

IF Binns was teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts, it would be boring!! Perhaps he is substituing for another teacher.. The experience at The World Of Harry Potter still sounds like a lot fun.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on April 09, 2010, 02:36 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Ravenclaw ftw

Posted by KiwiMcI on April 09, 2010, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Jesspro1_thumb

O my gosh this look so amazing! I can’t wait to go see it!!! =]

Posted by victoria *ROAR* on April 09, 2010, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

You know? Why didnt Dumbledore think of that? Making a ghost the DADA teacher?

Posted by Nwrosey on April 09, 2010, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Loved the sneak peak makes me want to go even more.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 09, 2010, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

Whenever they post new info on the park, I always tell myself not to look because i don’t want to get my hopes up and get so excited about the park because i don’t know when i’ll have the time and money to go the park!!!!!

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on April 09, 2010, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Binns? Okay it’s still awesome.

Posted by Girlraven1 on April 09, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

ahhh! ROWENA! yessyessyess! this is so excellent. :D

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on April 09, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator

I’ll be there June 21 – can’t wait!!!!

Posted by cordelia47 on April 09, 2010, 04:42 PM report to moderator
The_same_hermy_gif_thumb

I’m SUPER excited!!! The portraits look amazing, and I hope the Professor Binns thing will make sense once I’m there.

Posted by Potter_Puella on April 09, 2010, 04:42 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

Binns doesn’t teach DADA looks cool other wise

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on April 09, 2010, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

oh, WOW. i cant even say tany more than that…

Posted by MaggieNoise on April 09, 2010, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

yeah binns was definetily a good idea for DADA i am so excited!!!!! ROAR

Posted by Roseann on April 09, 2010, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

This looks pretty amazing, but they really should have done their research on who DADA teachers… I’m not thrilled to hear that Prof Binns was giving a lecture in DADA (they had to know that HP fans would be all over that mistake!!)

Posted by JessSnape on April 09, 2010, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

I wish the HP world would be closer to where I live. It’s so expencieve to go to the US. If I had the money I’d visit it at least twise a year.

Posted by DarthWeetzie on April 09, 2010, 05:37 PM report to moderator