Actress Sophie Thompson Speaks About "Deathly Hallows" Filming as Mafilda Hopkirk

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 08, 2010, 12:44 AM

The BBC has posted a short video interview with Sophie Thompson, who is portraying the role of Mafilda Hopkirk in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," in which the actress mentions briefly filming for the seventh film.  Noting a particular scene filmed "a couple of weeks ago" where she is being chased by dementors. Quoteage:

"We were running away from these dementors, which Harry Potter people will know are these horrible creatures that suck out your very soul and they had to slow me down.  I was in my high heels and everything because I'm playing this little secretary character ... and they said: 'Soph, you're going too fast! Nobody can keep up!'"
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" comes to theaters this November, while Part II is slated for release in July of 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I guess my second comment was too much to be posted here. I didn’t realize Leaky is as sensitive as some news outlets.

Posted by jeannemclROAR on April 11, 2010, 09:01 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Ha! I am sure she will be great!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 11, 2010, 02:31 PM report to moderator

Man i can’t wait for these movies, they are going to be freaking awesome

Posted by madman1277 on April 12, 2010, 09:22 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by Smitch on April 13, 2010, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

0__0

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on April 23, 2010, 01:04 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

A whine of panic inside his head was preventing him thinking properly. He had one hand on Hermione's shoulder, which was still warm, yet did not dare look at her properly. [i]Don't let her be dead, don't let her be dead, it's my fault if she's dead...[/i]