"Prisoner of Azkaban" and "Goblet of Fire" Ultimate Edition DVD Covers Revealed

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Edward
April 06, 2010, 11:35 AM

A first look at the cover art for the forthcoming Ultimate Editions of the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire films has been revealed over on Amazon.com, which updated their respective pages with the new art.  Available to view here for PoA and here for GoF, the covers note that the DVDs will feature special features on creating magical creatures and sound and music, respectively.  While we have yet to receive official word on a release date for the DVDs, stay close to Leaky for the latest!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

cant wait 2 get need to have now!!!!

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on April 06, 2010, 05:45 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

oh cool

Posted by LilLadySnape on April 06, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator

SQUEEE is right!! :D

Posted by on April 06, 2010, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_october08_02_thumb

Wooo! I was wondering when they were going to surface. These ultimate editions are the perfect lead up to the last movies.

Posted by asmindrael on April 06, 2010, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

They looks even better now! I can’t wait to purchase my own copies!

Starship_thumb

I HAVE TO GET POA!!!!!!! prisoner of azkaban is my favorite movie as ootp

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on April 06, 2010, 07:54 PM report to moderator

damn it wb! why do you have to be so greedy? i know you’re going to plan a super intense potter fest after the last two are out so why please stop the teasing

Posted by hallows or horcruxes? on April 06, 2010, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

i want them badly!! i fear if they come out too soon, I may have to wait until christmas or even possibly my birthday (which is in January) i may just die of anticipation!!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on April 06, 2010, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

I so can’t wait for these! (now that we got a blue ray player last Christmas)

I just loved what they did with the first two.

Posted by Agrippa1 on April 06, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I need to buy these!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 06, 2010, 09:01 PM report to moderator
129082117994124154_thumb

I have the 1st 2 and I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest! Oh and Goblet of fire is one of my favrites!

Posted by KellBell{ROAR} on April 06, 2010, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesomeness!! But of course I am trying my hardest to wait until they create a giant set of all the movies in ultimate editions together… that is going to be great!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on April 06, 2010, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Like the cover! It looks a lot like the original, which I was surprised by because of the covers of 1 & 2… They look cool, though!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 06, 2010, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Special features sound awesome :)

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on April 07, 2010, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lphabmv2ob1qcqbbso1_500_thumb

I can’t wait to get them! I loooove these ultimate editions, they’re such a treat :)

Posted by Bech7Raven [WBM] on April 07, 2010, 01:18 AM report to moderator

"...Bill and I 'ave almost decided on only two bridesmaids, Ginny and Gabrielle will look very sweet togezzer. I am theenking of dressing zem in pale gold -- pink would of course be 'orrible with Ginny's 'air --"