"Prisoner of Azkaban" and "Goblet of Fire" Ultimate Edition DVD Covers Revealed

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Edward
April 06, 2010, 11:35 AM

A first look at the cover art for the forthcoming Ultimate Editions of the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire films has been revealed over on Amazon.com, which updated their respective pages with the new art.  Available to view here for PoA and here for GoF, the covers note that the DVDs will feature special features on creating magical creatures and sound and music, respectively.  While we have yet to receive official word on a release date for the DVDs, stay close to Leaky for the latest!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Is22581022_thumb

Your assumption is incorrect nelly. They are featuring the sound and music for ALL of the films(possibly minus Deathly Hallows, I don’t know) on the Goblet of FIre Ultimate edition just like they featured all of the characters in the COS Ultimate edition doc.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on April 06, 2010, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

To start off i love the covers. I really feel like these will only get better as they go along. Im sure DH has countless hours of footage with ultimate editions in mind. Stoked!

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on April 06, 2010, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Ah cool, thanks YodatheHobbit (nice username by the way). I’d been more worried they might go into extra detail in GoF.

Posted by nellythemarrow on April 06, 2010, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

wowwwwwwww it’s awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can’t wait longer

Posted by Emmaria on April 06, 2010, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Those covers are so cool! But will these be availible in Ireland? I would really like that Goblet of Fire Ultimate edition. :(

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on April 06, 2010, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Mefleming_thumb

I have, but still have not opened and watched the ultimate collectors edition of movies 1 & 2. :-/

Posted by NDduLac [Dodo] on April 06, 2010, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

These should be fascinating to watch, especially the extra scenes.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on April 06, 2010, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Weird actually. The covers look VERY similar to some other HP DVD/Blu ray editions here in Greece, that i found a few months ago.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on April 06, 2010, 04:01 PM report to moderator

Cool, these have always been my two favorite covers from all the HP movies.

Posted by ethanHP on April 06, 2010, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

It’s cool that it’ll soon be possible to buy the third and fourth too, but we need UK editions!!!

Posted by DarthWeetzie on April 06, 2010, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

They would look at sound and music for all six of the movies, and maybe include a little bit of DH in the documentary, so Nicholas Hooper should be included as well as all the other composers!

I can’t wait to buy these, now I have to save up my money again! The first two are awesome, I got those for Christmas last year!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on April 06, 2010, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait for these to be released, whenever that will be!

Posted by Kirk on April 06, 2010, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Woo hoo! Can’t wait for these!

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on April 06, 2010, 05:05 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

I’m excited about GOF!!! I’m definitely getting that one. I liked the movie, and loved the extended version.

POA… Not at all… I was very disappointed in the movie release, and the extended version offered nothing more of substance. I don’t even watch it when they have “A Harry Potter” weekend on ABC Family.

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on April 06, 2010, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

I hope they don’t make us wait too long! But likely what will happen is that they will make one available in the next couple of months and then they will wait and release the other later in the year. It seems like what they are planning to do is release 2 a year, which means that OoTP and HBP won’t be released until sometime in 2011 and the DH Part 1 & 2 will be released sometime in 2012.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on April 06, 2010, 05:39 PM report to moderator

"You stay here with him!" Harry said to Krum. "I'll get Dumbledore, I'll be quicker, I know where his office is --"[br]"He is mad," said Krum doubtfully, staring down at Crouch, who was still gabbling to the tree, apparently convinced it was Percy.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014