J. K. Rowling Reading at White House Easter Egg Roll Today

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
April 05, 2010, 11:00 AM

J. K. Rowling's reading has commenced, please see the above post for complete coverage.

Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling is set to read today as part of the Annual White House Easter Egg Roll at 1:30pm - 1:45pm EST and again from 2:00pm - 2:15pm EST.  As Leaky first reported last week, the author will be reading from her first novel, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, at the largest public event held in Washington DC each year, is set to host 30,000 from each of the fifty states.  Live streaming coverage of the event can be watched right here on Leaky, or via www.whitehouse.gov/live.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

FIRST! I’m watching it now!!! So excited! :D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on April 05, 2010, 11:24 AM report to moderator

Oooh, live stream!

Thanks, Leaky!

Posted by Jillxoxo on April 05, 2010, 11:28 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Thank you leaky! cant wait to see Jo!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 05, 2010, 11:40 AM report to moderator
Thumb_dh_unofficialstills_harry_ron_hermione_012_thumb

I wish I could go, too. I happen to work with someone who will be attending. I hope she has fun.

Posted by dreampotter [ROAR!] on April 05, 2010, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Can’t wait to watch! Thanks to Leaky!

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on April 05, 2010, 12:01 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

That’s so awesome! I live near D.C. it’s like 45 minutes away. I wish I could go.

Posted by jammjcpotter on April 05, 2010, 12:06 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Posted by jammjcpotter on April 05, 2010, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

EEK! That’s fantastic! Thanks a bunch Leaky!

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I wonder if they will air it live, sadly I can’t go……….I live in Canada

Leaky_avatar_thumb

So exciting! The cast of Glee were just tweeting that they met her.

Posted by Marielebone on April 05, 2010, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

yet another missed chance for me to meet Jo:(

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on April 05, 2010, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Yeah! Thanks Leaky! This will definetly make my day! So excited to see JO! And to hear her read from book 1.:)

Posted by Dlcohm7 on April 05, 2010, 12:33 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Yayayayay livestream!! Thankyou!! =D

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on April 05, 2010, 12:49 PM report to moderator

Forget work! J.K. comes first in my “book” :-)

Posted by Gryffindor51 on April 05, 2010, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Image

kewl. but wats with justin bieber i hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on April 05, 2010, 01:12 PM report to moderator

"What would you say is the thing that frightens you most in the world?"[br]Neville's lips moved, but no noise came out. "Didn't catch that, Neville, sorry," said Professor Lupin cheerfully.[br]Neville looked around rather wildly, as though begging someone