Reminder: Wizarding World of Harry Potter Featured on Celebrity Apprentice Tonight

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 04, 2010, 12:42 PM

A quick reminder on this hopping holiday that tonight's episode of NBC's Celebrity Apprentice is set to feature the Wizarding World of Harry Potter as part of a challenge put forth to their contestants.  In recent weeks, video previews have given us glimpses at the challenge, which involves creating "a three-dimensional display for the Universal Orlando attraction."  This edition of Celebrity Apprentice is set to air tonight at 9pm EST on NBC.

Readers who are able to capture the video, please do send it in to staff@leakynews.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Leaky_avatar_thumb

Yeah that was a terrible episode. They didn’t know anything!

Posted by Marielebone on April 05, 2010, 01:10 AM report to moderator

As much as I find the guy amuseing, I’m holding Blagovich reponsible for the bruise on my forehead. I faceplamed at every mistake and most of them were his! The women were great and deserved to win!

Posted by lazykitty on April 05, 2010, 03:28 AM report to moderator

I thought the whole this was awful!! These people had no idea what they were talking about. Typical Trump…always third class.

Posted by jeannemclROAR on April 05, 2010, 12:49 PM report to moderator

Sorry…thing, not this.

Posted by jeannemclROAR on April 05, 2010, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Well, I didn’t see much more of the theme park than we had already seen previously. Have to say that Blagojevich deserved to be fired. He totally missed the point that HP canon is the most important thing to HP fans, and he made no attempt to learn. Anyway, it was a long and tedious 2 hours of televsion. I wish I had them back.

Posted by Rhiannon on April 05, 2010, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Choices_thumb

Thank goodness for Hulu! Just watched this over my (long) lunch break and laughed my you-know-what off. Can’t decide which was funnier, the governor’s nap or Brett’s description of the kids as “Harry Potter nerdlings”. That was great! And the women very much deserved to win.

Posted by dillypoo on April 05, 2010, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Never watched Celebrity Apprentice. I’m sure this will be good!

Posted by Smitch on April 05, 2010, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

FOUND IT!! HOW DID IT END?

Watched this on their web site. What a farce. The women at least did a good job of using the correct language (canon) and the Ollivanders wand choosing the wizard part was really creative. The guys were a disaster did they really believe that they could win the fans over with candy alone?? What idiots. It would have helped them if they had read or any one of their kids had a working knowledge of HP but sadly they tryed to fake it and it showed. And they didn’t show that much of the the theme park either have seen more in the leaky gallery! What a waste. Blogo deserved to be fired anyone who can not even operate a cell phone or a computer is a nut case.

Posted by hewy on April 05, 2010, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I wonder what the so called changes are? I also wonder if the Sun will print excerpts, or give it back to the producers.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on April 05, 2010, 06:05 PM report to moderator

I wanna see this!

Posted by Celtise [TTW] on April 05, 2010, 08:21 PM report to moderator
October_032b_thumb

That’s awesome, the girls were way better even if they were way more over the top than necessary. The guys’ feature was just stupid, didn’t get a Potter-theme at all from that.

Posted by Amikia on April 05, 2010, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I hear this was awful, but i cant resist going to hulu to see for myself

Posted by KC Nox on April 06, 2010, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

i laughed out loud when i heard “blago” say school, instead of houses. the guys were kind of pathetic. the guy in the tree was sort of funny though. the girls had the good idea of doing ollivanders. show was o.k. blago deserved to be fired.

Posted by hermy007 on April 06, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am sorry that I missed it but hope that it is available for viewing on Hulu or NBC.com.

Posted by Kirk on April 06, 2010, 05:10 PM report to moderator

"Skrewts doing all right, Hagrid?" Harry called.[br]"Thrivin'," Hagrid called back happily.[br]"Yeah, I'll just bet they are," said Ron quietly. "Looks like they've finally found a food they like, doesn't it? Hagrid's fingers."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014