Reminder: Wizarding World of Harry Potter Featured on Celebrity Apprentice Tonight

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 04, 2010, 12:42 PM

A quick reminder on this hopping holiday that tonight's episode of NBC's Celebrity Apprentice is set to feature the Wizarding World of Harry Potter as part of a challenge put forth to their contestants.  In recent weeks, video previews have given us glimpses at the challenge, which involves creating "a three-dimensional display for the Universal Orlando attraction."  This edition of Celebrity Apprentice is set to air tonight at 9pm EST on NBC.

Readers who are able to capture the video, please do send it in to staff@leakynews.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Panda_thumb

The Sun are nosy gits. Sorry for the language but they are. That script’s none of their business. >:(

I’m leaving judgement on the film until I actually see it.

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on April 04, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Sounds cool except for the Trump part.

Posted by Girlraven1 on April 04, 2010, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Cool!!! …. I don’t have NBC… =S

Upclose_of_me_thumb

YAY! Thanks for reminding me… I saw a preview for it and Cyndi Lauper said that “Muggles are wizards”! I giggled… if only they had some real HP Fans to help them out! LOL

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on April 04, 2010, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

cool, the preview was hilarious!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 04, 2010, 06:29 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

i really want to see this but cant get near a tv tonight

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on April 04, 2010, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

IT SHOULD BE ON NOW I CANT FIND IT!!!!!

Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

ahhh. so jealous that selina and rod were able to just take as much merchandise as they wanted!!!!! i need to go there sooooo bad =)

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on April 04, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Uncle_vernon_1_thumb

Currently watching… it’s lame and the task is a joke. The fans, who aren’t all strictly young children for once, actually seem like they care but the task itself and what they’re presenting to the fans is unbelievably stupid. Such a disappointment- just like on Ellen. Why does no one take this HP stuff as seriously as they should?!?!

Posted by BellatrixInPink *ROAR* on April 04, 2010, 10:33 PM report to moderator

I have to agree! I was freaking out at all of them…I would have given anything to go there! I am having a really big brain lack and can not place the name of the guy from universal and I know he is one of the big guys from behind the scenes of the movies but the name is escaping me! Help?

Posted by jreineke3 on April 04, 2010, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

What a wast of time. There was next to nothing about the WWoHP Theme Park, it was all about the team challenge to build and present a 3-D Experience promoting WWoHP. Way too much Rod Blagoyavich! He did get his in the end, though. Fired!

The ladies team was much better in every part of their project plus two or more of the ladies including Cindy Lauper are real HP fans and knew the HP Cannon. They made sure their presentation matched it. And they all were in The Robes and Hats.

Posted by Phoenix1946 on April 04, 2010, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Uncle_vernon_1_thumb

Lol, nothing says exhilarating HP experience like plain-clothes Brett Michaels and his stupid bandanna preaching about “spring 2010” like he’s marketing to a bunch of suits.

Posted by BellatrixInPink *ROAR* on April 04, 2010, 11:38 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

That was hilarious!!! Blagoyavich had no clue what he was talking about and neither did the others! He said every word wrong!! (Wizardy World, Ravencloth, Huffenpuff, Hogwart) I can’t believe that guy said, “It’s exciting because they get to find out what school they get to go to!” I was just like, you’re kidding me, right? When he couldn’t even name the Dragon Challenge??? Wow…

They showed Ravenclaw robes!!! AAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I want a pair of raddish earrings!!!

(One thing that also bugged me. The candy was in a zonko’s box!!! :o Hello? Wrong store!! Ah well…)

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 04, 2010, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Oh yeah… They should’ve gotten the Sorting Hat at least!!!

I love how the girl said HP canon!!! SQuee!!!

(I’m done for real this time!!! )

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 04, 2010, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Uncle_vernon_1_thumb

Haha “Ravencloth”! Forgot about that. And “Slythering” too, can’t forget that “class”.

Posted by BellatrixInPink *ROAR* on April 04, 2010, 11:56 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

It was a sphinx. It had the body of an over-large lion: great clawed paws and a long yellowish tail ending in a brown tuft. Its head, however, was that of a woman. She turned her long, almond-shaped eyes upon Harry as he approached. He raised his wand, he