Tom Felton Tweets Regarding Epilogue Preparation for "Deathly Hallows"

Felton
Posted by: Edward
April 29, 2010, 10:10 PM

Harry Potter actor Tom Felton updated his Twitter account this evening with a short post regarding some "new skills" he picked up while preparing for the long anticipated aging transformation he will be experiencing for the Epilogue scene for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."  The tweet reads:

"i learnt some new skills at work today...i had my first lesson in being 19 years on (not such a spring in my step for this scene)"
The scene, found at the very end of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows novel, features the now married couples of Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione, and Draco and his wife sending their respective children off on the Hogwarts Express for another school year.  At last report, filming for the final Harry Potter film was set to be completed in June, with the Epilogue sequence being among the very last scenes filmed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Keeper_thumb

Can’t wait to see what Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Draco will look like. But I dread the end. Sigh…

Posted by AvanelleWood on April 30, 2010, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

so sad it will be over but you gotta love that we are almost there after all these years

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on April 30, 2010, 11:49 AM report to moderator
91276076-92c0d0bb89d5acf6cf757ac328660480

Im glad there just ageing them instead of getting older actors, it just wouldn’t be the same. I cant wait for the movie. It’ll be sad though, just because the films are over, doesn’t mean harry potter is. at least for me.

Posted by Mischief_Managed *Roar* on April 30, 2010, 11:58 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

OMG OMG OMG

I so agree… bittersweet it will be. I’m sure they’ll look great. I want it to be exactly how it was in the book, no cheesy movie stuff, just that moment. how I felt when I finished reading…

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on April 30, 2010, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Images_4__thumb

I hope they do a good aging job or I might burst out laughing in theatres. Can’t wait regardless!

Posted by crazyforSeverus on April 30, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

Will Harry still have glasses?

Posted by Nwrosey on April 30, 2010, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

OMG!!! I’ll Cry in June and July!!! *Oh*Gosh*

P1010630_thumb

so bittersweet – can’t wait but then it’s over…..

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on April 30, 2010, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Please DON’T end!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 30, 2010, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I really think the epilogue could be made into a book all on it’s own. I want to know more about the Trio… as well as what happened immediately after the fall of Voldemort!! JKR really has me wanting more:/

Posted by JessSnape on April 30, 2010, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am glad that they are using the epilogue material. it is nice to know that Harry is all right at the end, after all his trials.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on April 30, 2010, 05:03 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That’s great and everything, but seriously do not want the movies to end. The books have been completed and everything seemed so bleak then. The only thing we had to survive for was the movies and now they’re coming to and end also……

Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

aw its coming so soon! so so sad.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 30, 2010, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I too am excited to see what Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco look like 19 years later. I’m glad they decided to age the original actors instead of hiring older actors!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on April 30, 2010, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Debon1_thumb

I cant wait !

Posted by Rebeka Potter <3 on April 30, 2010, 10:33 PM report to moderator

"You will find that I will only [i]truly[/i] have left this school when none here are loyal to me. You will also find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."