Tom Felton Tweets Regarding Epilogue Preparation for "Deathly Hallows"

Felton
Posted by: Edward
April 29, 2010, 10:10 PM

Harry Potter actor Tom Felton updated his Twitter account this evening with a short post regarding some "new skills" he picked up while preparing for the long anticipated aging transformation he will be experiencing for the Epilogue scene for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."  The tweet reads:

"i learnt some new skills at work today...i had my first lesson in being 19 years on (not such a spring in my step for this scene)"
The scene, found at the very end of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows novel, features the now married couples of Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione, and Draco and his wife sending their respective children off on the Hogwarts Express for another school year.  At last report, filming for the final Harry Potter film was set to be completed in June, with the Epilogue sequence being among the very last scenes filmed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Ahh! It’s getting so close to June! :( Can’t wait to see what they do with the epilogue!

Posted by Lucida on April 29, 2010, 10:34 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

Maybe they’ll release the DH 1 early? Not.

Posted by taoist1 on April 29, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I hope they keep the whole scene. It’s so touching and memorable. If JKR wanted to she could easily do a sequel after it.

Posted by molly43 on April 29, 2010, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

omgomgomgomg! arghh its super close to june already i dont want this to end!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on April 29, 2010, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Golden_snitch_thumb

As much as I hate twitter, it does provide some good inside info sometimes.

@ molly 43 – Well, JK did say there MIGHT be some more HP on the way in the future.

Posted by SigmaKnight on April 29, 2010, 11:22 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

The end is nigh…. I hope it’s a good one.

Posted by nellythemarrow on April 29, 2010, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Squee! As much as I love hearing them talk about the epilogue, I don’t, because that means it’s almost over! Oh no!

Posted by violet_light_ on April 30, 2010, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Wow! I think the Epilogue is going to be really cool at the end…. a bittersweet moment for everyone.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on April 30, 2010, 12:15 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

this is so great! i love knowing what they are filming as they film it. :) i cant wait for the epilogue. i think that is one thing i am really really looking forward to. that is one specific bit that i hope they take word for word from the book. i am going to be picky on that one, so heads up WB.

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on April 30, 2010, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Deathlyhallows_thumb

Reaaaaally hope they don’t mess it up an make it lame. sigh

Posted by FullofWrackspurts [ROAR] on April 30, 2010, 01:24 AM report to moderator

I’m so happy they’re making an effort to make the epilogue as good as possible. Can’t wait to see it, and I hope they put teddy in it, I always liked him.

Posted by Evagirl on April 30, 2010, 02:27 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

OMG! The ending is getter here so fast, only a month left and everything will be filmed. I hope the Epilogue is done right word per word, there really is no sense in leaving anything out.

Posted by LunaLuver on April 30, 2010, 03:13 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Oh good. Cant wait to see how the epilogue is filmed. Hope they dont mess it up. I wonder how they all look after 19 years. Im looking forward for harry and hermione the most. At the same time its very sad that its ending now. hope they make a seperate dvd for behind the scenes or something like that.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on April 30, 2010, 03:55 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

I can’t wait to see what they all look like! Especially Harry, Ron and Hermione. :)

BUT IT CAN’T END!

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on April 30, 2010, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_1_movie_poster_thumb

I get curious to see how they all will look like. All of them; Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco. Can’t wait to see the movie. Still… I don’t want it ends.

Posted by RavenCha-Potter on April 30, 2010, 04:35 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I've been promoted," Percy said before Harry could even ask, and from his tone, he might have been announcing his election as supreme ruler of the universe. "I'm now Mr. Crouch's personal assistant, and I'm here representing him."