Pass Under the Archway into Hogsmeade at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 27, 2010, 03:32 PM

Universal Orlando has released a new image from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction, showing the brick archway entrance to Hogsmeade.  Now available in our Image Galleries, this high res image showcases what appears to be a wrought iron sign reading "Hogsmeade," the image also features the crooked, towering, and snow-covered skyline of the magical village.  An accompanying caption for the sign reads:

As guests pass through the arch into Hogsmeade at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, they will be immediately transported to a world of wonder, excitement and adventure. While exploring the cobbled streets of the highly themed environment, they will encounter iconic locations from the Harry Potter books and films, like the Hogwarts Express, Ollivanders and the majestic Hogwarts castle.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is set to have its grand opening on June 18, 2010.  Stay close to TLC for the very latest!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Edith___thumb

THIS MADE ME SQUEE IN MY PANTS!!!
(its funnier if u say it out loud.)
(hopefully) goin g in 2011 4 leakycon!!!

Hpdh_thumb

cant wait to pass through

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on April 27, 2010, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Marauders_thumb

I’m going on the grand opening weekend! can’t wait!!! :) :)

Posted by padfoot4ever12 on April 27, 2010, 11:33 PM report to moderator
Platform_9_34_thumb

I can’t wait to visit Orlando and hogsmeade

Posted by beallgood01 *WBM* on April 28, 2010, 01:58 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I want so much to go!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on April 28, 2010, 05:14 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

wow This is going to be so AWESOME!!!! I can not wait to get there!!!!! Now I have a TERRIFIC REASON FOR GOING TO ORLANDO FLORIDA!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on April 28, 2010, 08:00 AM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

Exciting news!

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on April 28, 2010, 08:21 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

wow. hope they would create other places too!

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on April 28, 2010, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_1_movie_poster_thumb

Amazing! I wish I could be there when it’s opened.

Posted by RavenCha-Potter on April 28, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

WWoHP is going to be amazing!! I want to go there RIGHT NOW!!

Posted by JessSnape on April 28, 2010, 10:49 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Hagrid’s hut looks great too. I wonder when would be a good season to go. When there aren’t many people there

Posted by KiwiMcI on April 28, 2010, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Aw I wish I could go so badly!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 28, 2010, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

COOL! I hope that I get to go!!!! It sounds very exciting, I hope the merchandise isn’t too unreasonable even though I have a feeling it will be. :(

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on April 28, 2010, 01:35 PM report to moderator

I tis going to bee the best!!! A whole hogsmeade village to explore?! Too awesome to imagine!!!

Posted by HelenaHogwarts on April 28, 2010, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

This is going to be a great attraction! I wonder if Hagrid’s hut was rebuilt in stone after the Death Eaters burned it down? Maybe that’s why JKR let it be built in stone.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on April 28, 2010, 03:59 PM report to moderator

"Oh, why don't we have a night off?" said Hermione brightly...[br]"Are you feeling all right?" Ron asked, staring at her in disbelief.[br]"Now that you mention it," said Hermione happily, "d'you know... I think I'm feeling a bit... [i]rebellious."[/i]