Contents of Collector's Edition LEGO Harry Potter: Year 1 - 4 Game Revealed

Video Games
Posted by: Rosi
April 20, 2010, 05:13 PM

GameStop have today released a number of details about the contents of the Collector's Edition LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 video game. The website states that the 2-Sleeve Digi-pack will include the following:

• Game disc
  • Behind The Scenes of LEGO Harry Potter
  • Fun on the Set of Harry Potter
  • Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Look at "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"
  • Exclusive set of 4 House Crest LEGO magnets
The Collector's Edition of the LEGO Harry Potter game for the Xbox 360 will also include a "download code for exclusive Xbox LIVE® LEGO Harry Potter Avatar Item." GameStop has the Collector's Edition LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 for PS3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii priced at $69.99 at this link, with pre-orders shipping on the 29th of June this year.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

I can’t wait for this game to come out! I think it’s going to be the best lego game so far. I’ve already preordered my copy: http://golegogames.com/HarryPotter.html
I am so hyped! counting the days!

Posted by j4real on April 21, 2010, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

I can not wait to play!!!! Roar

Posted by Roseann on April 21, 2010, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Couldn’t you still order it from the US somehow though?

Posted by Smitch on April 21, 2010, 10:03 PM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

I’d like to get the Collector’s Edition, but the extra content doesn’t sound like it’s worth an extra $20.

Posted by blue_rogue on April 21, 2010, 10:55 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Kudos on the countdown clock. Oh the DH marketing scheme is about to kick into gear. Ah trailer and preview- it’s gonna be great

Posted by KiwiMcI on April 22, 2010, 05:05 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait! I hope I can get the special edition!
Where is the Deathly Hallows countdown?

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitterâ„¢ on April 22, 2010, 07:30 AM report to moderator

This si going to be the funnest Haryy Potter game ever. most of them have been down right enoying at times but not LEGO, the won’t allow that.

Posted by HelenaHogwarts on April 22, 2010, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Looks interesting, but I think I’ll be sticking with the regular edition.

Posted by nellythemarrow on April 22, 2010, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

sounds pretty cool

Posted by MaggieNoise on April 22, 2010, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

DH =D

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on April 23, 2010, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

aww cute

Posted by alicia00 on April 23, 2010, 04:04 PM report to moderator

Awesome i am a total harry potter gamer.I can’t wait to buy it and play it. WAHOOO!!!!!

Posted by hermoine and ginny fan on April 24, 2010, 10:45 PM report to moderator

People had been teasing her so much about being the thing that Viktor Krum would most miss that she was in a rather tetchy mood.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014