Contents of Collector's Edition LEGO Harry Potter: Year 1 - 4 Game Revealed

Video Games
Posted by: Rosi
April 20, 2010, 05:13 PM

GameStop have today released a number of details about the contents of the Collector's Edition LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 video game. The website states that the 2-Sleeve Digi-pack will include the following:

• Game disc
  • Behind The Scenes of LEGO Harry Potter
  • Fun on the Set of Harry Potter
  • Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Look at "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"
  • Exclusive set of 4 House Crest LEGO magnets
The Collector's Edition of the LEGO Harry Potter game for the Xbox 360 will also include a "download code for exclusive Xbox LIVE® LEGO Harry Potter Avatar Item." GameStop has the Collector's Edition LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 for PS3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii priced at $69.99 at this link, with pre-orders shipping on the 29th of June this year.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Rl1_thumb

Oh good. I was worried the gameplay was going to differ, and I didn’t really like that idea. I stupidly pre-ordered the regular version back in February, and I’ve gone and forgotten my GameStop account… *fail

Posted by Moony. on April 20, 2010, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I just noticed the Deathly Hallows countdown! Nice :)

Posted by Christine on April 20, 2010, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome! Nice features!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 20, 2010, 06:00 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

AHHH DEATHLY HALLOWS COUNTDOWN! brilliant.
anddd im so so so so so excited for this gameee! i have never been so excited for a video game ever. butttt i think i might need to skip the collectors edition and just get the regular one…i dont think my pockets are that deep… :/

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on April 20, 2010, 06:29 PM report to moderator
Sea-otter_thumb

I’m SO excited for this game! I’ve never played a Lego game or one of the HP video games before so it should be fun! I’m going with the PC edition though so no collector’s edition, unless them have one and then maybe I’d consider?

Posted by BookNookKara on April 20, 2010, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds great! I can’t wait to check out the game!

Image

sssssswwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt!!!!!!!!!! BUT IM ALSO ANGRY I ALREADY PRE-ORDERED REGULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME HOW THE COLLECTORS IS PLLZ ANYONE WHO GETS IT IF ITS GOOD OR BAD!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on April 20, 2010, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Although I do not believe that I will have the money to purchase the game this summer, I do look forward to its release and the generous fan who will take the effort to upload the behind-the-scenes Deathly Hallows footage to the internet!

Posted by Kirk on April 20, 2010, 09:33 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Nice features! I wonder what’s that “exclusive behind the scenes look at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” all about… If it is something we’ve already seen before or that we’ll see by the time the game is released. I’m very suspicious about game companies…

Posted by Madam Snape on April 20, 2010, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Posted by Madam Snape on April 20, 2010, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

DH wooooo

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on April 20, 2010, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

I can’t wait.

Posted by Nagini's dinner on April 20, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Sweet :) But where’s the Deathly Hallows countdown? …I can’t find it…

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on April 20, 2010, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

I can’t wait! Right now I’m telling anyone who will listen (inclding Leaky) that the game comes out on my last day of school! :D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on April 21, 2010, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Emmapicsmall_thumb

I heard that the Collector’s Edition is US-only, which would majorly suck for us UKers. Any confirmation of that?

Posted by Tifereth on April 21, 2010, 12:46 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Flitwick's got rid of Fred and George's swamp," said Ginny. "He did it in about three seconds. But he left a tiny patch under the window and he's roped it off --"[br]"Why?" said Hermione, looking startled.[br]"Oh, he just says it was a really good bit of