Happy Birthday, David Tennant

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
April 18, 2010, 06:44 AM

Today we ask you to join us in wishing David Tennant a very happy birthday! The actor, who played Barty Crouch Jr. in the Harry Potter films, is 39 today. Many happy returns!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Avatars-kix_thumb

happy birthday!

Posted by Nagini's dinner on April 19, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on April 19, 2010, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Happy Birthday!!! here’s to a perfictly devilish Barty Crouch Jr. and an awesome Doctor!! And he was apparently an amazing Hamlet too (even though I didn’t get to see it)!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on April 19, 2010, 11:42 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Oh my he’s very young!
Happy belated birthday, David Tennant!!! Congrats on the nomination for that canadian science fiction award!

Posted by Madam Snape on April 19, 2010, 11:50 PM report to moderator

a few days late…. but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID! :) hope it was a great one!

Posted by emdash84 on April 21, 2010, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Posted by alicia00 on April 23, 2010, 04:17 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday…

Posted by Won_Two on June 08, 2010, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Blogspot_thumb

I miss him as the doctor!!!! I hate the new guy! I love David’s hair! His accent is AWESOME! He’s so cute!!! I just sound weird now, I’ so glad actors never read these…i hope…..anyways, happy bday to the best doctor EVER!!!!!

Posted by Cyanide Urgent on June 19, 2010, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Blogspot_thumb

okay, well I don’t HATE him, but David Tennant was flippin’ amazing! I actually just watched GoF Today! Because I ran out of recorded Doctor Who episodes so I wanted to see David Tennant. I’m just a little obsessed with Doctor Who…just a little…okay a lot. I don’t even know why I’m posting this, it’s been months!

Posted by Cyanide Urgent on July 16, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator

"I know things about Ludo Bagman that would make your hair curl... [i]not[/i] that it needs it --" she added, eyeing Hermione's bushy hair.