"Deathly Hallows" Trailer Due Soon?

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 18, 2010, 04:55 PM

A brief report has been posted on Filmonic regarding the MagicBoxMusic site updating to report that they are indeed working on a score for the trailer for the forthcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  A post on their website now reads:

Once again Magicbox is hard at work on the latest Trailer for the final chapters of the Harry Potter Franchise. The Deathly Hallows will consist of two full length feature films released a year apart. Voldemort’s power is growing stronger. He now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to finish Dumbledore’s work and find the rest of the Horcruxes to defeat the Dark Lord. But little hope remains for them, so everything they do must go as planned.
MagicBoxMusic has worked on trailers for the previous Harry Potter films in the past, and has a collection of their work ready for viewing via this link.  While this is an exciting development, we have yet to receive any official word on upcoming trailers for the film, and will update further when we have concrete information.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Mugsp_profile_thumb

Iron Man 2 is Paramount Pictures and not Warner Bros. I do not think they will screen the trailer. Most trailers in the past have debuted before another Warner Bros’ film. The only time it didn’t was the compensating-apologetic trailer we got for postponing Half-Blood Prince that was screened before The Twilight Saga: New Moon. Looking at the release schedule for the summer and taking the distributors into consideration I think it will most likely be released before “Inception” on July 16. The other WB films are Sex and the City 2, Jonah Hex, ats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty, & Lottery Ticket. None of those feel right. Unless they intentionally decide to go with a non-WB film, I think Inception is our best bet. Too bad July is so far away. :(

Posted by eiVega on April 19, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I was beginning to wonder when Warner Brothers would release to the public a truly official trailer, to be attached to a movie! That said, I eagerly await seeing what they construct.

Posted by Kirk on April 19, 2010, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

So cool I can’t stand it.

Posted by Girlraven1 on April 19, 2010, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_1_movie_poster_thumb

GREAT! Can’t wait for both part of DH. Why it takes so long between the first and the second part to release?

Posted by RavenCha-Potter on April 19, 2010, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Haruhi_books_normal_thumb

this looks like it’s going to be pretty amazing. i think i might cry when i see it haha

Posted by pellegrinopixie on April 19, 2010, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Please please please let it be soon!!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on April 19, 2010, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

What is that rubbish about “a year apart”? What happened to the 6 months deal? Hunfs!!! I can’t belive this!!! And we are supposed to be thrilled about the “coming soon” trailers?! I’m sorry for my bitterness but I’m just a little bit tired of waiting… Anyway, but I’m looking foward to the trailers nevertheless. What can we do heh?

Posted by Madam Snape on April 19, 2010, 11:48 PM report to moderator

Soon is never soon enough for those of us who want it NOW! And what’s this one year apart nonsense? Probably just a mis-quote (hope,hope,hope).

Posted by hewy on April 20, 2010, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

Ahh man, I have been checking the web all the time for news on a new trailer! I can’t waaiitt :D :D Im soo excited. I reaallyy hope they do this film justice, and keep the story line the way JK wrote it.. I mean, at the end of the day, we only really love Potter for the books! :) :)

Posted by Sasha on April 20, 2010, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

it’s amazing i saw the first part trailer and the second i don’t know what’s gonna be? better i think soooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted by Emmaria on April 20, 2010, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

@eiVega: The first HBP teaser trailer was released in front of The Mummy, which is a Paramount movie. HBP was originally coming out on November 21, 2008, and they released the trailer in July 2008. I’m thinking it’ll be the same again this time around; we might get the DH trailer in July. I hope not. I remember when we all thought the HBP trailer was going to be released in front of Prince Caspian in May 2008. We were wrong. I’m still crossing my fingers for Iron Man or Eclipse though :)

Posted by Christine on April 20, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Oh wow, what is that picture? I haven’t seen it yet. Digs through the media section

Posted by ScottMan on April 21, 2010, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I wouldn’t be surprised if they changed the July date to November.

Posted by Girlraven1 on April 22, 2010, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts03_thumb

Hey someone help me here cuz I need to know if I missed something. I dont come on here half as much as id like to so plz tell me….did they change the darn dates of the movies cuz i could have sworn the two movies would be 6mos apart not a whole year*hyperventilating* lol. But no really tell me its gotta be a mistake in the article.

Posted by IwishIwas@Hogwarts on April 23, 2010, 12:30 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on April 23, 2010, 12:58 AM report to moderator

Yes, he had liked Cho for ages, but whenever he had imagined a scene involving the two of them it had always featured a Cho who was enjoying herself, as opposed to a Cho who was sobbing uncontrollably into his shoulder.