"Deathly Hallows" Trailer Due Soon?

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 18, 2010, 04:55 PM

A brief report has been posted on Filmonic regarding the MagicBoxMusic site updating to report that they are indeed working on a score for the trailer for the forthcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  A post on their website now reads:

Once again Magicbox is hard at work on the latest Trailer for the final chapters of the Harry Potter Franchise. The Deathly Hallows will consist of two full length feature films released a year apart. Voldemort’s power is growing stronger. He now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to finish Dumbledore’s work and find the rest of the Horcruxes to defeat the Dark Lord. But little hope remains for them, so everything they do must go as planned.
MagicBoxMusic has worked on trailers for the previous Harry Potter films in the past, and has a collection of their work ready for viewing via this link.  While this is an exciting development, we have yet to receive any official word on upcoming trailers for the film, and will update further when we have concrete information.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Danielradcliffe200_1271368068_thumb

Yeh, great News! Um, is it just me, but I don’t recall having seen this pic before …

Posted by Scabbers66 on April 19, 2010, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

So exciting! I can’t wait for it to come out.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 19, 2010, 09:33 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

I can’t wait to see the trailer but I hope they don’t reveal too much. I’m sure I saw most of the pivotal scenes in HBP before I even set foot in the cinema.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on April 19, 2010, 09:34 AM report to moderator

I look forward to see what they actually put in the trailer. And a year apart just means that the two movies will be released in separate years (2010 and 2011), not literally twelve months apart (Nov. 2010 and Nov. 2011).

Now the question is when are they finally going to release a trailer?

Posted by bunny02 on April 19, 2010, 10:20 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

So exciting, I hope this means that the DH Part 1 countdown on Leaky is soon to be released as well (please) :-)

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on April 19, 2010, 11:28 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Maybe so but, it’s kind of weird that they say a year apart, and not, six months apart.

Anyhows, so far as we know the plan still is to release the movies six months apart. Wow … Part 1 is going to be here so soon already.

Posted by Moose_Starr on April 19, 2010, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

I have probably never been so excited about a trailer before!!!

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on April 19, 2010, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

I hope it comes out soon! I’d say the year apart thing is a misprint!! (I hope)!!!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on April 19, 2010, 12:12 PM report to moderator
The_same_hermy_gif_thumb

EEP! I’m so excited. And when they say “About a year”, that is from Nov. 2010 to July 2011. I guess it can round up to “about a year”. :)

Posted by Potter_Puella on April 19, 2010, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I sincerely hope the films are not released a year apart, it’s only supposed to be about 8 months as far as I’m aware.

Looking forward to seeing a trailer, it’s so exciting that the first film is due out in just 7 months time!

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on April 19, 2010, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

cool. id love to finally see something of what the movie is gonna look like

Posted by MaggieNoise on April 19, 2010, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Download_thumb

it needs to get here soon

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on April 19, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Merope_thumb

AHHHHHH. So excited!!!(:

Posted by Elyssia Riddle x on April 19, 2010, 03:08 PM report to moderator

Hey I heard the same thing. confusion

Posted by on April 19, 2010, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Magic-book_thumb

AHHHHHHHHH! I cannot wait! Why can’ t it come out NOW?! I mean all the movies, the books, the theme park, and we have to wait for the trailer?! Do they WANT to drive us mad! I was hoping it would be out by now! Where has all sanity gone? Will it ever come out?I mean I have waited FOREVER! I really mean it! I don’t like waiting, never have, never will. But HARRY POTTER? I mean really!? All of the people on here have been waiting for months, a little while is like a YEAR! I mean the nerve of these people! I want to do a bat-bogey-hex on them! I mean a little while! :(

-Ginny

Posted by Dreamer on April 19, 2010, 05:07 PM report to moderator

"Scars can come in handy. I have one myself above my left knee that is a perfect map of the London Underground."