"Deathly Hallows" Trailer Due Soon?

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 18, 2010, 04:55 PM

A brief report has been posted on Filmonic regarding the MagicBoxMusic site updating to report that they are indeed working on a score for the trailer for the forthcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  A post on their website now reads:

Once again Magicbox is hard at work on the latest Trailer for the final chapters of the Harry Potter Franchise. The Deathly Hallows will consist of two full length feature films released a year apart. Voldemort’s power is growing stronger. He now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to finish Dumbledore’s work and find the rest of the Horcruxes to defeat the Dark Lord. But little hope remains for them, so everything they do must go as planned.
MagicBoxMusic has worked on trailers for the previous Harry Potter films in the past, and has a collection of their work ready for viewing via this link.  While this is an exciting development, we have yet to receive any official word on upcoming trailers for the film, and will update further when we have concrete information.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Img_44501_thumb

yussss. :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 18, 2010, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Harryserioustare_thumb

Finally! This is very exciting! I think that we are due for a trailer pretty soon, what do you guys think will be on it?

Posted by egdillonROAR!!! on April 18, 2010, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Outoftheway_thumb

YES! About time! :D I’m thinking Iron Man 2 as well, which is May 7th. So some time around then. Oh my God, I can hardly wait…

@egdillonROAR!!: Hmm, I’m not sure. :D Probably the trio going off to look for the Horcruxes, or at least a mention of them, maybe some of Dumbledore’s story, with probably tons of quick action scenes (fleeing the wedding, the snatchers if that’s in the first part, the silver doe, kreacher, etc). GAH. So exciting!

Posted by LittleMizzBunny on April 18, 2010, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Yeah, I definately think Iron Man 2 fits, those other films are either the wrong audience or too soon (or both). May 7th is really close! Fingers crossed! :D

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on April 18, 2010, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

fantastic!!!!!
I agree, it’ll probably be before iron man2
ahhhh , I can feel the anticipation rising!

Posted by aval on April 18, 2010, 06:38 PM report to moderator
002hudhu_thumb

please please please please tell me the year apart bit is a typo…

Posted by aLilyForAPrince on April 18, 2010, 06:39 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Eeeeeep!!!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on April 18, 2010, 07:31 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Ya know that this trailer is out right? I wasn’t sure..here ya goooo. =D <3333

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on April 18, 2010, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

i actually google search at least once every few days in hopes of a new trailer
sooooo happy

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on April 18, 2010, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

I’m excited but at the same time I DONT WANT IT TO END!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on April 18, 2010, 07:59 PM report to moderator
100_1923_thumb

I can’t wait to see more footage of Deathly Hallows!!

Posted by PygmyPuff85 on April 18, 2010, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

@Peace.Love.Potter: We’re all aware of THAT trailer, it came out in December, but the one we’re talking about now is a new one.

Posted by Christine on April 18, 2010, 08:21 PM report to moderator

SWEEEEEEET! Can’t wait and am counting down the days.

Posted by Reader511 on April 18, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That is wonderful! So far I have been watching trailers made by fans, so this is great news for me!

Littleburrow_thumb

I think that the person who wrote a year apart just misspoke. I think the films are release like eight months or so apart and they probably aren’t quite aware of that. Don’t freak out. That probably just weren’t being as concise as we would like them to be.

Posted by decarus on April 18, 2010, 09:14 PM report to moderator

"Who's avoiding you?" said Ron, sitting down next to them.[br]"Wish you would," said Fred, looking irritated at the interruption.[br]"What's a bummer?" Ron asked George.[br]"Having a nosy git like you for a brother," said George.