"Deathly Hallows" Trailer Due Soon?

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 18, 2010, 04:55 PM

A brief report has been posted on Filmonic regarding the MagicBoxMusic site updating to report that they are indeed working on a score for the trailer for the forthcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  A post on their website now reads:

Once again Magicbox is hard at work on the latest Trailer for the final chapters of the Harry Potter Franchise. The Deathly Hallows will consist of two full length feature films released a year apart. Voldemort’s power is growing stronger. He now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to finish Dumbledore’s work and find the rest of the Horcruxes to defeat the Dark Lord. But little hope remains for them, so everything they do must go as planned.
MagicBoxMusic has worked on trailers for the previous Harry Potter films in the past, and has a collection of their work ready for viewing via this link.  While this is an exciting development, we have yet to receive any official word on upcoming trailers for the film, and will update further when we have concrete information.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Cannot wait! First!

Posted by Lucida on April 18, 2010, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

yay!! hope it comes soon!! second(:

Posted by ProfessorAlice on April 18, 2010, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

Working on the music is very exciting that means they have already compiled the footage for the trailer because they always do the music last. Very exciting. I cannot wait.

Posted by decarus on April 18, 2010, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

about bloody time! there’s nothing really to see in the 1st one.

Posted by Matea on April 18, 2010, 05:31 PM report to moderator

How exciting! I hope the commercial is released soon! Since the film is set to come out later this year, the trailer has to be coming soon…. :)

Posted by Ravendor on April 18, 2010, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Can’t wait! woo hoo! But I really don’t want any spoiler scenes.But I guess everything is lol. Im now re reading book 7.At ’Kreacher’s Tale’. This movie better have everything in it,so many good scenes need to come to life.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on April 18, 2010, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Oh man my heart almost stopped. I can’t wait! Oh and I hope that they don’t show the Ron and Hermione kiss in the trailer. They pretty much showed the whole kiss between Harry and Ginny in the HBP trailers.

Posted by Christine on April 18, 2010, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Wow, very exciting! If Decarus is right, we should have the trailer very soon indeed! :D

Can’t wait!!!

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on April 18, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Hppeople_thumb

CANNOT WAIT! :)

Posted by HarryPotter2010 on April 18, 2010, 05:58 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

omg cnt wait! :D

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on April 18, 2010, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Hey actually, looking at that list of Warner’s upcoming films, the only one that seems logical for the trailer to be released with is Iron Man 2. :D

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on April 18, 2010, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT! I am sure the trailer will be awesome!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 18, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

@FilmGirl27 Iron Man 2 is coming out on May 7 and that is VERY soon. Ooh, I hope it’s with that movie :)

Posted by Christine on April 18, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Can’t wait! But, “The Deathly Hallows will consist of two full length feature films released a year apart.”…I thouht that they were going to be 6 months apart…?

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on April 18, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator

Why does it say that the films are going to be released a year apart? I thought one was coming out in November, and the next about six months after that. Maybe I’m behind-the-times in terms of Potter news…

Posted by critterfur on April 18, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator

"[Snape] tells me he knows a tiny little bit about dueling himself and has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration before we begin. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry -- you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through