Tom Felton: "Non-Stop Carnage" for Last Hour of "Deathly Hallows"

Felton Interviews
Posted by: Edward
April 17, 2010, 07:45 PM

Actor Tom Felton recently gave a new interview during which he spoke briefly about the final battle sequence and end of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  The video, which can be seen here, Mr. Felton comments on to what to expect in the final film, by saying:

"Unquestionably more exciting and more substantial as well... the final half an hour, or the final hour, really, of the last film is going to be non-stop carnage and I can't wait to see it."
The interview continues with discussion of the bleached blonde hair he must endure as Draco, feelings of nostalgia as the shooting comes to an end, as well as his plans for the future.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton Interviews News

Avatar1_thumb

wow! “non-stop carnage”??!! If Tom Felton can’t wait to see it, imagine us fans!!! Oh my God!!! I’m dying of expectation here!!!

Posted by Madam Snape on April 20, 2010, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Kyron_trucks_-_copy_thumb

I cannot wait. it’ll be a great fight…

and to paraphrase Howard Cosell…

Down goes Crabbe..Down goes Crabbe!!"

Posted by agentzac on April 20, 2010, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Wicked.

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on April 23, 2010, 12:58 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

I LOVE GOOD FIGHTING SEENS

Posted by alicia00 on April 23, 2010, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I do hope that they put in a few seconds of McGonagall’s rampaging herd of desks. That scene gave me a good giggle.

But mostly, I will be livid if they give short shrift to the Prince’s Tale. For my money, Snape’s unrequited love for Lily is the most poignant thread in the entire story.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on April 26, 2010, 07:48 PM report to moderator

...Harry cast a curious glance at the crown-shaped badges as they passed the Slytherin table, and this time he made out the words etched onto them: WEASLEY IS OUR KING[br]With an unpleasant feeling that this could mean nothing good, he hurried Ron across