Tom Felton: "Non-Stop Carnage" for Last Hour of "Deathly Hallows"

Felton Interviews
Posted by: Edward
April 17, 2010, 07:45 PM

Actor Tom Felton recently gave a new interview during which he spoke briefly about the final battle sequence and end of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  The video, which can be seen here, Mr. Felton comments on to what to expect in the final film, by saying:

"Unquestionably more exciting and more substantial as well... the final half an hour, or the final hour, really, of the last film is going to be non-stop carnage and I can't wait to see it."
The interview continues with discussion of the bleached blonde hair he must endure as Draco, feelings of nostalgia as the shooting comes to an end, as well as his plans for the future.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton Interviews News

Water_lilies_thumb

Yeah, where’s the count down clock for DH1? Heck, where is the fan commentary for HBP????

Posted by sgreeter8888 on April 18, 2010, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I absolutely cannot wait to see the movie! I am positive that they are going to turn the elaborate climax into one of the greatest battle scenes in the history of cinema.

Posted by Kirk on April 18, 2010, 03:53 PM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

I actually like him more with white hair than the haircolour he has now, maybe I’m just used to the Draco Malfoy we always see on the movies…

Posted by hermione97 on April 18, 2010, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Exciting but sad also to think it’s over.

Posted by Girlraven1 on April 18, 2010, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Aw this is just all to sad.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 18, 2010, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Please, please, please don’t end!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 18, 2010, 05:00 PM report to moderator

OMG! i cant wait!!!!! i lovee it!! ((:

Posted by aauroBlaack on April 18, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator

Has anyone heard anything about casting for a child Snape or young adult Snape? Or anything at all about filming The Prince’s Tale?

Posted by badger666 on April 18, 2010, 11:17 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

We can’t wait to see it too!!!!

Posted by Pollytomat on April 19, 2010, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

All this just builds the excitement and anticipation even more :D

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on April 19, 2010, 02:27 AM report to moderator

Wow. I can’t waitt for film 7 part 1! I hope it is better than the Half Bloos Prince movie because that was rubbish! I mean, they burnt down the Burrow! But I think it would be hard for them to find an excuse to change this one from the book, especially when it’s in 2 parts. The 2nd part sounds awsome, it’s good that they’ve made it as authentic as possible. Bring on the carnage!

Posted by HelenaHogwarts on April 19, 2010, 04:04 AM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

sindie11 you are right !!! I am hoping too for more Snape, who was awfully neglected in OoTP and HBP. We need to see more of “The Prince’s Tale” definately. I hope it’s not all just battle scenes.

Posted by siena on April 19, 2010, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

why does it have to end?

Posted by Nagini's dinner on April 19, 2010, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

I can’t wait!

Posted by LadySidi on April 19, 2010, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I can’t wait to see it either!!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on April 19, 2010, 11:37 PM report to moderator

"Like father, like son, Potter! I have just saved your neck; you should be thanking me on bended knee! You would have been well served if he'd killed you! You'd have died like your father, too arrogant to believe you might be mistaken in Black -- now get