Tom Felton: "Non-Stop Carnage" for Last Hour of "Deathly Hallows"

Felton Interviews
Posted by: Edward
April 17, 2010, 07:45 PM

Actor Tom Felton recently gave a new interview during which he spoke briefly about the final battle sequence and end of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  The video, which can be seen here, Mr. Felton comments on to what to expect in the final film, by saying:

"Unquestionably more exciting and more substantial as well... the final half an hour, or the final hour, really, of the last film is going to be non-stop carnage and I can't wait to see it."
The interview continues with discussion of the bleached blonde hair he must endure as Draco, feelings of nostalgia as the shooting comes to an end, as well as his plans for the future.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton Interviews News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Im so excited for this movie(s)!!!! and i cant wait to see them…yet at the same time, I DONT WANT IT TO END!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 18, 2010, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Dan-hot_thumb

Oh wow this makes me sad!! I can not believe it is almost over! :( He even has his hair sort of back to normal…wah!!

I am excited for these movies though so I guess it is good they are finishing up but it is the end of an era! Wow!

Posted by cuteh888 on April 18, 2010, 11:25 AM report to moderator

awesome news! :D
finallyyyyy!!
but i dont want it to end! :(

Posted by on April 18, 2010, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

This is going to be a FANTASTIC movie! I want it to come so badly since I really want to see it, but then I don’t, because I don’t want it to end.

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on April 18, 2010, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Z_thumb

YESSS to the movie, but NOOOOOOOOO for the end! :( sob
…I wonder what they’re all going to do with their lives…

Posted by chocolaterabbits on April 18, 2010, 11:50 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Hmmm yeah … I’m with everyone that is somewhat doubtful about the non stop carnage. Sure, in the book there is a huge battle scene but, there is also other stuff going on and, I hope they get the right balance. Other movies have picked out a battle scene from the book they filmed and, it was overkill …

Posted by Moose_Starr on April 18, 2010, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Romione-wallpaper-romione-29099904-1200-900_thumb

It ll be bloody cool..can’t wait!!!

Posted by rohit_ASP«Я☼AR» on April 18, 2010, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

Ahh I am SO exciteeddd . Sad as well, don’t want it to be over :( glad its two films :)

Posted by Sasha on April 18, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

luv him, luv potter, cant wait

Posted by MaggieNoise on April 18, 2010, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Platform_9_34_thumb

Can’t wait to see the last two movies. I just hope they live up to the book.

Posted by beallgood01 *WBM* on April 18, 2010, 01:00 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

me either tom! I. CAN. NOT. WAIT! :D

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on April 18, 2010, 01:32 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

so…is it the final hour of the second film then, yeah? so—the—final, final hour? anyway, still cant wait. :D

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on April 18, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator

OMFG I caaaaaaaaaaan t wait to show my best friend who is unfortunatly a twilight fan and a former HPotter fan:( how HOW COOL THE HARRY POTTER FILMS JUST CAN BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I m sooo FREAKING EXCITED!!! OMG I CAAAN T WAIT!! AHHH!!! It is torture that they haven t published anything exept 1 trailer ! NEEDMOREPOTTER!!!!

Posted by LIFETIMEPOTTERFAN on April 18, 2010, 02:04 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

whoot woot!
can’t wait, I wish the count down clock was up!

Posted by aval on April 18, 2010, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

@sindie11: I am also concerned about the prince’s tale being included. I would really like some assurance that it will indeed be in the second movie and some info about who will be playing young Snape and Lilly. Only 7 months away! Can’t believe it.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on April 18, 2010, 03:20 PM report to moderator

"If either of you get us caught, I'll never rest until I've learned that Curse of the Bogies Quirrell told us about, and used it on you."[br] Hermione opened her mouth, perhaps to tell Ron exactly how to use the Curse of the Bogies, but Harry hissed at

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014