Tom Felton: "Non-Stop Carnage" for Last Hour of "Deathly Hallows"

Felton Interviews
Posted by: Edward
April 17, 2010, 07:45 PM

Actor Tom Felton recently gave a new interview during which he spoke briefly about the final battle sequence and end of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  The video, which can be seen here, Mr. Felton comments on to what to expect in the final film, by saying:

"Unquestionably more exciting and more substantial as well... the final half an hour, or the final hour, really, of the last film is going to be non-stop carnage and I can't wait to see it."
The interview continues with discussion of the bleached blonde hair he must endure as Draco, feelings of nostalgia as the shooting comes to an end, as well as his plans for the future.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton Interviews News

Trio_walking_icon_thumb

Oh my gosh I hope what he says is true and too much isn’t cut (as always)! I can’t believe its almost over! I’m just going to be crying the entire movies because whenever I’m not crying about some tragic scene I’ll be crying about the fact that it’s all over!

Posted by Peverell62442 on April 18, 2010, 12:32 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I know that the Hogwarts Battle at the end is going to be EPIC!!! I’m so excited and yet so sad to see it!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on April 18, 2010, 12:37 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

Non-stop carnage…! That’s awesome!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on April 18, 2010, 03:05 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I can’t believe it almost over how sad.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 18, 2010, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Bl_de_gesichter_4_thumb

Am I the only one who hopes that they don’t overdo it? Turning the final film into “The Battle of Hogwarts: The Movie” would mean that we are going to watch secondary characters and Red Shirts throwing spells at each other for most of the time. Sure, it’s going to look really awesome. But let’s not forget why they are defending the castle in the first place. The trio has to do the important stuff, but shifting the audience’s attention to battle scenes won’t help to bring this across.

Posted by Martok on April 18, 2010, 03:47 AM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

I agree with Martok. I’d also love some information on the prince’s tale. I hope they’re going to make it long =D

Posted by DarthWeetzie on April 18, 2010, 05:55 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

No I don’t think the prince’s tale is long (or even in there at all). Like someone said, no one was cast as child Snape or teenage Snape. Don’t get your hopes up. I’d say the only one of his memories we’ll see is the one with Dumbledore talking about Harry.

I love the idea of “non-stop carnage”! What an epic climax! So sad it’s ending though.

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on April 18, 2010, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

At the time I wasn’t happy that they cut the battle at the end of HBP but looking back I can see why they did it and am starting to think that it was a good idea. It lets them concentrate on the battle in DH and gives it more impact as nothing like it would have come before.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on April 18, 2010, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Oh just thought of something else. It’s nice to heat that Tom is looking forward to seeing the final result. I wonder how some of the other actors feel about it – do they mind watching their own work? There is also the added point of it being the last HP premiere – mixed emotions all round I guess.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on April 18, 2010, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

I don’t want it to end =(

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on April 18, 2010, 09:04 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

CANNOT BELIEVE IT I ENDING???!!!!

But I really hope they do the 7th book, justice. Sounds awesome …… final hour??? YES!! ;D

Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_1_movie_poster_thumb

I still can’t believe it’s gonna be the last. Big war, many people die… non stop carnage is the most suitable phrase to describe it. Agree with it. But still… can’t believe all the stories is going to the end. NO…..!!

Posted by RavenCha-Potter on April 18, 2010, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Llamaflyiong_thumb

Non stop carnage, fair enough but I will be raging if the Prince’s Tale isn’t included. I seriously hope that they do the right thing and include it.

Posted by lurking_llama on April 18, 2010, 09:53 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see the movie. I hope they do justice to the complete battle sequence including Fred, Tonks, and Lupin.

Posted by hrhgnl on April 18, 2010, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

“Non stop cranage” I’m already loving The Deathly Hallows!

"I'd hate to see what the Ministry'd do to [i]me[/i] if I blew up an aunt. Mind you, they'd have to dig me up first, because Mum would've killed me."