Harry Potter Filmmakers On Creating Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 15, 2010, 03:56 PM

Universal Orlando has released yet another new video from inside the Wizardig World of Harry Potter attraction.  In this clip, which can be viewed here, goes through the massive design and construction effort to make the theme park at Universal Orlando Resorts resemble the world seen in the Harry Potter films.  Actors Emma Watson Dan Radcliffe speak to the development of the park, while production designer Stuart Craig and producers David Heyman and David Barron discuss the the creation of making the theme park feel as if one enters Harry's world.

The video can also be viewed below:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Heading over to Universal on Saturday. My sister’s work is having a company picnic there. I am going to pick up my Florida residence pass so I will be ready to go over and over again. I knew living in this hideous state would pay off one day :)

Posted by mlc on April 15, 2010, 07:53 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

i so cant wait to go

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on April 15, 2010, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Image

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THE ACTORS GO THERE EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on April 15, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Image

Posted by magicmaniac on April 15, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

I SO want to go to LeakyCon next year and be part of this magical place!

Posted by Agrippa1 on April 16, 2010, 10:37 AM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

In the video, Stuart Craig talks about the attention to detail. Stuart, I am sorry to report that you missed one regarding the Hogwarts Express.

As a minor Steam Locomotive Buff, I must tell you that the Whistle on steam locomotives is never down the smokestack! It is mounted on top of the boiler and when the whistle blows, the spent steam does not blow out the smokestack!

I’m sure you will want to correct that!

Posted by Phoenix1946 on April 16, 2010, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

awesome. totally cant w8 to go there!!!

Posted by MaggieNoise on April 16, 2010, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

It great that the fimmakers are involved. They’re like excperts on how the Harry Potter world should look like. I can’t wait to walk around the castle. Have to start save money soon, for the trip :D

Posted by DarthWeetzie on April 16, 2010, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am 66 years old, and would feel like a kid if I get there!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on April 16, 2010, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Blah there we go with the words “kids” again. 23 years old! and excited to go.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 16, 2010, 06:53 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

im gana lyk faint wen i step in there. :)

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on April 16, 2010, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Oh it looks great. I really want to go but why does it have to be so far away? I probably won’t get a chance to go as it will be so expensive to visit from the UK. I’m a poor student!

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on April 17, 2010, 07:37 AM report to moderator

It’ll be really good!

Posted by on April 17, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator

It’s just such a great idea! I really want to go. it would be great fun!

Posted by on April 17, 2010, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Tomemma5-_comm_lovesdelight_thumb

I already have my tickets booked for the opening!! Celebrating my 22nd birthday at Hogwarts; I can’t wait!

Posted by icystormz on April 17, 2010, 11:21 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"We swore when we took him in we'd put a stop to that rubbish," said Uncle Vernon, "swore we'd stamp it out of him! Wizard indeed!"