Sneak Peek of Wizarding World of Harry Potter Due This June on NBC

Fans
Posted by: Edward
March 05, 2010, 12:11 PM

A sneak peek at the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park will air this summer on NBC, according to the Hollywood Reporter.  Slated to air on the American TV network Sunday, June 6, "The Making of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter" program will "viewers a sneak peak [sic] of the Universal Orlando Resort's new theme park attraction."  While we have yet to receive word on what will be shown as part of this program, we will update you as soon as we know more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Marauders_thumb

I really hope it’s open by then, I’ll be there that week! :/

Posted by padfoot4ever12 on March 08, 2010, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Normal_09012004_thumb

oh I REALLY hope it is open before then!! I have tickets bought for June 6th. :/ The vacation packages start from May 28th though…so I am extremely confused and stressed about this entire thing.

Posted by sarahkaz on March 09, 2010, 04:06 PM report to moderator
61176_155147931174275_100000372079418_371877_1057679_n_thumb

so they really did make it huh?? finally! yey cant wait to go there…………..

Posted by Nemo on March 09, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

“Sneak Peek” What The… I thought it was rumored to be open before June???
I’M CONFUSED?!?

Posted by pinkmoosely on March 10, 2010, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Magic-book_thumb

I am going to DVR that!!

Posted by Dreamer on March 10, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Time to give us an opening date, yo! I need tickets already!

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Well, you're expelling us, aren't you?" said Ron.[br]Harry looked quickly at Dumbledore.[br]"Not today, Mr. Weasley," said Dumbledore....[br]Snape looked as though Christmas had been cancelled.