Sneak Peek of Wizarding World of Harry Potter Due This June on NBC

Fans
Posted by: Edward
March 05, 2010, 12:11 PM

A sneak peek at the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park will air this summer on NBC, according to the Hollywood Reporter.  Slated to air on the American TV network Sunday, June 6, "The Making of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter" program will "viewers a sneak peak [sic] of the Universal Orlando Resort's new theme park attraction."  While we have yet to receive word on what will be shown as part of this program, we will update you as soon as we know more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Hpdh_thumb

any look is a good look

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 05, 2010, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

cool besides the whole june thing.

Burn-in_2_thumb

I would just like to point out to all of you overly-anxious fans out there…of which I must divulge I am among to some degree…let me bring back the age old cliche, “you can’t rush perfection.”

I want the park to open soon as much as anyone, but I don’t want them to open it until they are absolutely sure they are giving us the very best that they can.

Either way, can’t wait to see the preview :)

Posted by Iamtherealme on March 05, 2010, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

this sounds like they are pushing the opening to june?? who goes to (hot hot) florida in the summer?? they better open at least in may!! anything past the 2nd week of june is just way to hot to go

Posted by jennluvsharry on March 05, 2010, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

yah

Posted by alicia00 on March 05, 2010, 07:35 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Yep, pretty much sure it will be open by then, but I guess this is meant to instigate people into going over there… Like we need more of that!!!!!!!

Posted by Madam Snape on March 05, 2010, 08:03 PM report to moderator

I omplained to my Daddy and now we are all moving to Florida! His job is there so i moved there too! its awesome i visited universal studios and you can actually see hogwarts and people working on it and my dad put me on his shoulders and i got a sneak peak at Hogsmeade

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on March 05, 2010, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As I likely cannot visit the park until well into next year, I am glad that NBC is offering the fandom this opportunity to travel to it, albeit in a form that is tragically not physical.

Posted by Kirk on March 05, 2010, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesomeness!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 06, 2010, 12:24 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

YAY I can’t wait to see something on NBC…finally LOL

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on March 06, 2010, 12:58 AM report to moderator

Well since summer officially starts on June 21st I suppose any thing before that is still considered spring. Can they just get a move on!!!!

Posted by hewy on March 06, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

I hope they show how they built the whole place.

Posted by sakuranbo07 on March 07, 2010, 06:46 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Wow!! It’s taking a while for everything to be sorted out!! But we all know that the end result will be amazing.. so we can’t complain!

4_thumb

Thats amazing i can’t wait tell the opening!

Posted by Siriuslover117 on March 07, 2010, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Well I guess that means no spring opening, but maybe by my birthday in June!

Posted by Girlraven1 on March 07, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator

Madam Hooch then showed them how to mount their brooms without sliding off the end, and walked up and down the rows correcting their grips. Harry and Ron were delighted when she told Malfoy he'd been doing it wrong for years.