Sneak Peek of Wizarding World of Harry Potter Due This June on NBC

Fans
Posted by: Edward
March 05, 2010, 12:11 PM

A sneak peek at the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park will air this summer on NBC, according to the Hollywood Reporter.  Slated to air on the American TV network Sunday, June 6, "The Making of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter" program will "viewers a sneak peak [sic] of the Universal Orlando Resort's new theme park attraction."  While we have yet to receive word on what will be shown as part of this program, we will update you as soon as we know more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

The-moose_thumb

I thought the theme park was going to be opened by then? I am so confused lol … wasnt there a story a couple days ago about the package deals starting later this Spring?
Whatever, it’s all awesome news :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on March 05, 2010, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

cool

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on March 05, 2010, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Leaky_avatar_thumb

That’s the day before I move to Orlando! Awesome!

Posted by Marielebone on March 05, 2010, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

nice. but isnt it supposed 2 b opened by june??

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 05, 2010, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

Wow! I’m so excited about this theme park!!

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on March 05, 2010, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

SWEEET! i though the park would be open by then, too. i’m still sticking with May though, maybe late May.

Posted by hermy007 on March 05, 2010, 01:12 PM report to moderator
Josfan_thumb

That’s great. (sarcasm) We have a “sneak peak” of something, in June, that’s supposed to be open already. How can you have a “sneak peak” when people have already been there? This means the park won’t be open yet. First it was spring, then it was April, then it was May, now it’s at least June? Who cares about a stupid NBC thing? I don’t want to see it on TV, I WANT TO GO THERE!!!! WHEN WILL IT BE OPEN??!!!!

Laurel from AtE, who is trying very hard not to use expletives.

Posted by Brightsong on March 05, 2010, 01:14 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

sooooo…can we assume the park wont be open until after june 6th? hey wb why didnt you just say summer 2010?? cause thats where it looks like youre heading…

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on March 05, 2010, 01:51 PM report to moderator
Shopping_thumb

I hope the park opens before that…June seems so far away! But then again it WOULD give me more time to save up money…

Posted by jodgomex on March 05, 2010, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

i thought the park was going to be open by then too. Does anyone knw when it is? Im going to Disney in late June, and totatly wanted to crash universal for this! : )
exciting!

Posted by Beckster235 on March 05, 2010, 02:11 PM report to moderator
9228_517801885858_214702045_31193045_6690318_n_thumb

well it says ‘the making of’ later in the article, so figure it will show the process that went into each thing and then the finished product?

Posted by Allie9688 on March 05, 2010, 02:36 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

yeah, i’m sure that the park will be opened in spring too. i’m also sure that they already have a date, maybe not an exact date but a week or something.

Posted by Pollytomat on March 05, 2010, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome! Can’t wait!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 05, 2010, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That’s great news! I can’t wait to check it!

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

This is great! I have no idea why I just said that……………….

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I tell you, that dragon's the most horrible animal I've ever met, but the way Hagrid goes on about it, you'd think it was a fluffy little bunny rabbit. When it bit me he told me off for frightening it. And when I left, he was singing it a lullaby."