Hogwarts Express Arrives at Wizarding World Theme Park

Fans
Posted by: Edward
March 05, 2010, 02:48 PM

Universal Orlando has released the first official high res image of the Hogwarts Express at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park.  The high res image can be seen right here in our Image Galleries.  Universal notes:

The Hogwarts Express arrives at Hogsmeade Station as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter continues to develop at Universal Orlando Resort.  As guests enter Hogsmeade, they will be greeted by the iconic, smoke-billowing steam engine, made famous in the Harry Potter books and films for transporting students to a world of magic and wonder.  Opening in Spring 2010 only at Universal Orlando Resort, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will feature multiple themed attractions, shops and a restaurant.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Avatar1_thumb

It would be so surreal to ride on Hogwarts Express.. I wish I could go…

Posted by Madam Snape on March 05, 2010, 08:00 PM report to moderator
Ginny___harry_thumb

I would love to walk through the “corridors” of that train or to sit in one of the compartments, to bad you probably can’t go in…

Posted by ButterflyWeasley on March 05, 2010, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_thumb

it “arrived” haha woo!

Posted by BellatrixGranger on March 05, 2010, 09:02 PM report to moderator

My dad moved there with me while mum and and my sister stayed in New York. I love it here, though it will get hot in summer, not to worry i have a mansiona dn a huge poolto use!

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on March 05, 2010, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

omg! Hedwig’s cage! sniff….

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on March 05, 2010, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

How delightful! I am eager to see the final touches be made to the park.

Posted by Kirk on March 05, 2010, 09:57 PM report to moderator

very cool

Posted by dobby_rocks on March 05, 2010, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG!!! I can’t wait to go there and see everything!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 06, 2010, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Cool, I would love to see that once the park opens

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on March 06, 2010, 01:02 AM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

Cool, the iconic train have arrived. It wouldn’t be the same without it.

Posted by leigia on March 06, 2010, 01:09 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Wow! It looks so perfect! I so wish I was going this year.

Posted by LunaLuver on March 06, 2010, 01:54 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

they keep saying spring….gahh i just want a date already!! :/

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on March 06, 2010, 03:02 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

Is that the train from the films?

Posted by hermione97 on March 06, 2010, 07:09 AM report to moderator

I wonder if you will be able to get on the train. Or will it just be the engine part that was at the HP Exhibit?

Posted by Dawna on March 06, 2010, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

awesome. im so excited!!!

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 06, 2010, 08:45 AM report to moderator

"If you must know, Minerva, I have seen that poor Professor Lupin will not be with us for very long. He seems aware, himself, that his time is short. He positively fled when I offered to crystal gaze for him --"[br]"Imagine that," said Professor McGonagal