Live PotterCast Saturday, July 17 at Infinitus 2010

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
March 31, 2010, 02:17 PM

On Saturday, July 17th, PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, will be on location in Orlando, Florida for a live event at Infinitus 2010.  Starting at 12 noon, Melissa, John, and Frak will host an hour long PotterCast at the Royal Pacific Hotel at Universal Studios Orlando Resort for registered Infinitus attendees.  This live event will be sure to feature talk of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction, the looming release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I," and the latest about LeakyCon 2011.  More details as the event gets closer!

Hurry to get your registrations for the conference soon, for starting April 1, tomorrow, the price for full basic registration will increase to $200.  When registering, be sure to use the codes "LEAKY" or "TLC" in the referral box so they know who sent you.  Single day and two day passes are also available for purchase, but do not include meals or the Ball.  Full hotel and registration information is available right here.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Harryhedwig_thumb

Hooray! I’ll be there!

Posted by LunaSpecs on March 31, 2010, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Queensguest_thumb

I cannot wait, please let us know the time and place!

Posted by BuffyXO {WBM} on March 31, 2010, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Oh wish I could go to Infinitus!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on April 01, 2010, 01:03 AM report to moderator

I thought I couldn’t get any more psyched about this summer, but I’m so Frak-in excited!!! I can’t wait to see you guys there! :D

Posted by aj_ellybean on April 02, 2010, 04:22 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i have yet to go to one of these….and i cant go to this one either!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 02, 2010, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

ick $200 registration..

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 02, 2010, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

oh

Posted by alicia00 on April 03, 2010, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

I’m game for a Starkid Potter interview. Go AVPM and AVPS!!!!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on April 03, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

this makes me wish i was going

Posted by KC Nox on April 06, 2010, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I consider it a pity that since I am not attending Infinitus I will find myself unable to enjoy the delightful presence of the Pottercasters live. Oh, well. If all else fails, a live stream will be available (or at least a podcast later)!

Posted by Kirk on April 06, 2010, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Already talking about DH part 1! Its getting closer…….

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 11, 2010, 05:00 PM report to moderator

"Well?" said Uncle Vernon, recalling Harry to his surroundings. "What now? Have they sentenced you to anything? Do your lot have the death penalty?" he added as a hopeful afterthought.