June 2010 Release for LEGO Harry Potter Video Game

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
March 31, 2010, 12:42 PM

The official LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 video game website has been revised to note a release date of "June 2010."  While we await official word on an exact release date, this date change would put the release of the game one month behind the previously projected May launch.  Pre-order options on such sites as Amazon.com list the release date for the video game as June 29, 2010.

On a related note, the official LEGO Harry Potter website contains a special VIP area, accessible with the password "Azkaban," with exclusive footage of the developers working on creating the game.  Three new videos are now online, showcasing the creative and technical processes behind:
These three new videos can now be found as part of our LEGO Harry Potter video collection in our galleries.

As a reminder, the video game preorders are available via our Cauldron Shop on the XBox 360, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP, and Windows XP platforms.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Panda_thumb

That’s a shame. :(

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on March 31, 2010, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Harryhedwig_thumb

I know! I pre-ordered it a few weeks ago and then got an email from Amazon with an update that it wouldn’t arrive until the beginning of July. Lamesauce.

Posted by LunaSpecs on March 31, 2010, 01:59 PM report to moderator

GAH! Dang it. One of these years they’ll actually be done with the game.

Posted by KanedaX on March 31, 2010, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

I cant believe it always making us wait longer for anything to do with HP!! ROAR

Posted by Roseann on March 31, 2010, 03:16 PM report to moderator
002hudhu_thumb

Noooo, I was so excited that it was coming out on my birthday…. :(

Posted by aLilyForAPrince on March 31, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Come on! They held it back for May and now they are going to have it come out in June! Grr!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 31, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

I’d thought it might be out in time for my birthday too… :( Oh well, I may have to save up instead! At least this is probably more final.

Posted by nellythemarrow on March 31, 2010, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

looks like another latenight trip up to gamestop for me

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 31, 2010, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I didn’t purchase any but looks like I can purchase it now!

Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

ok, this year, my bday ROCKS – lego HP game, GD concert, Wizardig World opening! wow

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 31, 2010, 05:37 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

oh booooooo. NOT COOL. i was so psyched for may. may may may. not june. may. ughhh. ohhh well. what can we do. im still buying it. it looks wayyy awesome. but just so that TT & friends know, im a bit unhappy with you folks at the moment. >:(

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on March 31, 2010, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Was hoping I could play it before I had to start my medical internship (which will essentially be the end of all free time for the next 5 years of my life), but oh well. Guess we should have seen it coming.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on March 31, 2010, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Image

NO!! I WANTED IT FOR MY B-DAY WHICH IS MAY 25!!!!! IM MIGHT BE IN ITALY!!

Posted by magicmaniac on March 31, 2010, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_sep_056_thumb

considering this was originally a march release, but i always look at these things this way. they found something wrong with the game and are taking the time to fix it. shows that they care about their product and wish to make sure everything is right.

Posted by Armill (ROAR) on March 31, 2010, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

Aww, that’s too bad. I was hoping it would be out for my birthday, as well. But look at this way, now they have time to make it even a more fantastic game!

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on March 31, 2010, 07:11 PM report to moderator

A slightly stunned silence greeted the end of this speech, then Ron said, "One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode."[br]"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have," said Hermione nastily, picking up