James and Oliver Phelps to Attend Harry Potter, the Exhibition Opening Event in Toronto

Phelps
Posted by: Edward
March 31, 2010, 12:56 PM

The traveling exhibition of Harry Potter film props, sets, costumes, and memorabilia, Harry Potter, the Exhibition, will be opening its doors in  Toronto, Ontario, Canada early next month, and a report today notes that Harry Potter actors James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) will take part in a media preview event on April 8.  A press release notes that the actors will "be on hand to open this exhibition at the Ontario Science Centre, the first tour stop outside the United States."  The exhibition will open to the public on Friday, April 9, 2010 and is expected to run through August 22, 2010.  Tickets are now available to purchase right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Phelps News

_r9kau7w_thumb

well, i guess im joining the i-wish-i-could-go-club. ohhh welll…yay phelps bros!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on March 31, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Wow! Isn’t April 1st Fred and George’s birthday? Perfect!!!!

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on March 31, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

I saw it in Boston…a lot of fun!

Posted by Rin68nyr on March 31, 2010, 06:09 PM report to moderator

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GOING!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I LIVE NEAR IT!!! xP

Posted by on March 31, 2010, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-cast_thumb

omg! soo cool! i saw it in boston but there were no actors there to open it! haha wish i could go to this one!

Posted by Stephie_Potter90 on March 31, 2010, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22037 Points

i wish i could go there… =S

Tumblr_m0hexavzz21qb3do9o6_250_normal_thumb

OH MY GOD! WHY didn’t I book my tickets for the opening day!!?!?!?!??!?!?! Oh, I’m going but not when THEY’RE there!!!!!!!

Posted by Owana Potter on March 31, 2010, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Love them! wish I could go too.

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on March 31, 2010, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

Happy bir… oh wait, wrong news :D

Posted by Iceholic on April 01, 2010, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

I wish I could go!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on April 01, 2010, 01:02 AM report to moderator

So far from my home :( Would love to see the twins, they are my favorite actors.

Posted by hewy on April 02, 2010, 08:51 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

that is so totally awesome!!!! who was at the opening in chicago? i dont remember someone being there. :p

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 02, 2010, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Have fun to those who live near the exhibit.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 02, 2010, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

I live in Buffalo, which is 2 hours away. How much begging do you think I’d need to get my parents to take me???

Posted by Hermione Weasley on April 02, 2010, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

thats realy neeet

Posted by alicia00 on April 03, 2010, 11:23 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"You know what -- we should make up with Hermione... She was only trying to help..."[br]"Yeah, all right," said Ron. "She's in the common room now -- working, for a change --"