Preview of Ellen DeGeneres Show at Wizarding World of Harry Potter Online

Fans
Posted by: Edward
March 30, 2010, 06:02 PM

A short preview of the Ellen DeGeneres Show at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction is now online via the official show website.  Update: The video can now be watched via our Video Galleries.  As readers will recall, TLC reported earlier this month that the daytime chat show would be filming two episodes at the park, which will air April 1st and 2nd.  In the clip, Ellen takes two young Harry Potter fans into the park for the first time.  The thirty-four second preview also features a series of short glimpses of the store fronts and a shot of the Hogsmeade avenue.  Watch below:

Thanks to UHP for owling!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Me_thumb

LOL Those fans are soooo lucky… Oh and Ellen is awesome clearly, no need to say that!

Posted by WillowEve ^HISS^ on March 30, 2010, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2010-03-23_at_11

man..they r SUPER lucky!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by windycity92 on March 30, 2010, 07:07 PM report to moderator

OMG…I’m TOTALLY jealous of those kids!!!!!

Posted by myecotopia on March 30, 2010, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

dude those kids are very blessed.
Mark down two more lucky HP fans.
First the Obama girls get to meet Dan Radcliffe at their birthday party now these two dudes get Ellen as a guide to Hogsmeade
We are all still waiting on our turn at good fortune but it looks like ive got the grim in my cup of tea

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 30, 2010, 07:18 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

SO Jealous of those kids!!! And super excited to watch this show on Thursday!! :)

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on March 30, 2010, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_october08_02_thumb

I am almost 30 years old and I will probably cry (or burst) from sheer joy when I finally go in the fall.

Posted by asmindrael on March 30, 2010, 08:03 PM report to moderator

So jealous!!!! I can’t wait to actually go!

Posted by kyraptn on March 30, 2010, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am absolutely jealous of those children. Can it please be June?

Posted by Kirk on March 30, 2010, 08:40 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

thts not fair :(

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 30, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That is so awesome!! Those kids are super lucky!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 30, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Tomemma5-_comm_lovesdelight_thumb

this preview is waaay too short! Can’t wait for the episode (and June XD)

Posted by icystormz on March 30, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator

Yay! I’m so excited for these two episodes! I bet Ellen and those two kids had a great time!

Posted by lazykitty on March 30, 2010, 11:28 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Wow – they are so lucky! Does anybody know these kids? :o)

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

supper lucky kids….i guess i just found out i didnt win! i didnt know when the dead line was i just entered as soon as you guys posted. i hope they have fun ncuz i konw loads of people want to be in their place right now, like me!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 31, 2010, 06:41 AM report to moderator
Llamaflyiong_thumb

Those children are very luck, I wish that it was me! :-)

Posted by lurking_llama on March 31, 2010, 08:23 AM report to moderator

"I think Divination seems very woolly... A lot of guesswork, if you ask me."[br]"There was nothing woolly about the Grim in that cup!" said Ron hotly.[br]"You didn't seem quite so confident when you were telling Harry it was a sheep," said Hermione coolly