More from Jason Isaacs "Deathly Hallows" and Malfoy's Wig in New Interview

Isaacs Interviews
Posted by: Edward
March 03, 2010, 05:06 PM

A bit of an interview with Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) has come online care of MTV, which continues to release clips from recent interviews with the cast of the Potter films.  In this latest clip, Mr. Isaacs expands on earlier comments about finishing his part of the film by saying, "It's been nearly 10 years for me. It was very difficult saying goodbye to the entire thing."  The actor continues, tongue planted squarely in cheek, by saying:
"Mostly saying goodbye to the wig was a very emotional experience... I don't get to keep the wig. I don't know, it might be on a traveling exhibit. I think it's got a very good agent who's got some more work lined up."

The full interview clip can seen below, or via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Isaacs Interviews News

Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I so like his sense of humour, a wig with an agent! lol

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on March 03, 2010, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

“I don’t get to keep the wig. I don’t know, it might be on a traveling exhibit. I think it’s got a very good agent who’s got some more work lined up.”

lmao Isaacs is hilarious! :DD

Posted by Mr. Brightside on March 03, 2010, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

It’s so cute and sad that he’s so sad it’s over! He was one of the actors who seemed to love it the most! :)

Posted by eiVega on March 03, 2010, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

but he rally sums up what we’re all thinking.:
“im dreading and both looking forward to and the moment when ‘the end’ appears on the screen”

Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Thanks for posting the video, that was funny to watch :D It;s all coming to a close now, it feels like. Even with the cinema releases to come, it’ll be sad when we know that no more filming is being done.

Posted by nellythemarrow on March 03, 2010, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

It’s sad how most of the actors are saying goodbye to their job. :(

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 03, 2010, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_thumb

ha ha you know deep down hes so mad he didnt get to keep it

Posted by BellatrixGranger on March 03, 2010, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Hikerpugs1_thumb

What WILL we do to amuse ourselves when ‘The End’ has come up on the screen after the 2nd half of DH? :/ It’s been quite a decade, for all of us.

Posted by rosepug on March 03, 2010, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Jason Issacs is wonderful and so funny! He will be Lucious Lucius forever because of his participation in HP. I will be sad to see The End as well. Tears up thinking about it

Posted by Rhiannon on March 03, 2010, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Haha, if I was in WB and I saw this, I would so give him the wig to keep XD

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on March 03, 2010, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

They aren’t really going to write ‘The End’ on the screen are they?

Posted by decarus on March 03, 2010, 07:21 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I think that Jason Issac should be able to keep the wig! After all, it’s been ten years. He should be able to keep it in memory of the ten long years of Harry Potter. Man, I am going to miss Harry Potter more than them maybe…………..!

Natalieportman14_thumb

Gods, this is why I love Jason Isaacs. Not only is he incredibly talented, but he has an awesome sense of humour. Not to mention the fact that he can relate to us somewhat on a fan level because, a) he read the books, and b) he loves the series and his character just as much as we do.

Jason, you are, and forever will be, Lucius Malfoy.

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on March 03, 2010, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Well I think they might not give him the wig cause they might donate it to the Ontario Science Centre for the Harry Potter exhibition here in Toronto. I am so going to the exhibtion, I mean “Come on! I live right across the street from the Science Centre!”.

Dhc-avatar_thumb

Oh I love Jason. I think I would want to keep the wig too :)

Posted by da_member0808 on March 03, 2010, 09:04 PM report to moderator

"You know [i]your[/i] mother, Malfoy?" said Harry -- both he and Hermione had grabbed the back of Ron's robes to stop him from launching himself at Malfoy -- "that expression she's got, like she's got dung under her nose? Has she always looked like that,

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014