Harry Potter ABC Family Weekend Features OotP Cable Premiere and "Deathly Hallows" Preview

Movies
Posted by: Edward
March 03, 2010, 07:26 PM

The ABC Family Channel will be hosting viewing of the first five Harry Potter films for their next "Harry Potter Weekend" airing March 19 - 21.  A press release notes will include the "basic cable premiere of “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,” featuring deleted scenes not included in the original film version."  In addition to this, the weekend film event will feature a special never-before-seen on television sneak peek of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  The full "Harry Potter Weekend" schedule is as follows:
Friday, March 19th
7:30 – 11:00 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”
Saturday, March 20th
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”
12:30 – 4:30 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”
4:30 – 7:30 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
7:30 – 11:00 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”
Sunday, March 21st
9:30 AM – 1:30 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”
1:30 – 4:30 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
4:30 – 8:00 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”
8:00 – 11:00 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

05230215470101_thumb

Hey! I’m not entirely sure whether or not Ive seen the deleted scenes for OotP. I am sooo gonna see this though :)

Posted by Gryffipuff! on March 04, 2010, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Img00138_thumb

cant wait i hope my cable is back on by then. LOL

Posted by darradiggory on March 04, 2010, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Bummer..I’ll be traveling that Saturday and won’t be able to watch them. Oh well, at least I’ll be able to see them on Sunday! So glad they are having these weekends! ABC Family rocks!

Posted by beewell on March 04, 2010, 10:50 AM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

I think I know what my plans are for that weekend!! Thank goodness for tivo, that way I can start watching them all on Saturday and ff through the commercials Lol

Posted by Slytherins do it better on March 04, 2010, 11:41 AM report to moderator

And ABC Family ADDS scenes, unlike the ABC Network which chops the movies beyond recognition.

Posted by jeannemclROAR on March 04, 2010, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Shopping_thumb

Yay! I was planning on spending the night at my friend’s on the 19th with all my buddies, and we can totally watch these movies that weekend! hell to the yes! So much Harry Potter…gotta love it!

Posted by jodgomex on March 04, 2010, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

awesome. its a shame i live in poland and dont get that chanel

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 04, 2010, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

STOKED II LOVE ABC FAM. EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 04, 2010, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

Wooo! So exciting, and yeah I agree, it just feels more legit watching them on the TV than on video :D

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on March 04, 2010, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I think I know what I will be doing during this particular weekend and am absolutely ecstatic to see the preview for DH!

Posted by Kirk on March 04, 2010, 03:34 PM report to moderator

YES!!! I love Harry Potter Weekends!!!! :D

Posted by Alex on March 04, 2010, 03:49 PM report to moderator

I’m only going to watch it because of the sneck prviews of HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!!!!!!!! I have seen the others over a million times, but i still can not wait to watch it!!!!!!!!!

Posted by sillyemma8 on March 04, 2010, 05:31 PM report to moderator

i know what i am doing all that weekend. if i am gone i will recored it on my DVR!!!!!

Posted by sillyemma8 on March 04, 2010, 05:33 PM report to moderator
4_thumb

Im going to watch them!

Posted by Siriuslover117 on March 04, 2010, 10:14 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I have the dvds :D apart from ootp :/

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 05, 2010, 11:29 AM report to moderator

"My own brother, Aberforth, was prosecuted for practicing inappropriate charms on a goat. It was all over the papers, but did Aberforth hide? No, he did not! He held his head high and went about his business as usual! Of course, I'm not entirely sure he c