Five Nominations for "Half-Blood Prince" Film and Actors at 2010 MTV Movie Awards

Felton
Posted by: Melissa
March 29, 2010, 02:33 PM

As per his tweet, Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) is up to be nominated in the MTV Movie Awards for Best Villain; you can vote for him at this link.  The young actor joins his co-stars Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) who have been nominated in the Best Male Performance and Best Female Performance categories, respectively.  Additionally,  Mr. Radcliffe was nominated once again, this time in the Global Superstar category, while the "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" film has been nominated with such films as "(500) Days of Summer," "Alice in Wonderland," "Avatar," "Up," and "The Hurt Locker" for the Best Movie prize.

The 2010 MTV Movie Awards are set to be presented on Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 9pm EST on the cable network.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That’s great! It’s awesome that the Half Blood Prince was nominated many times!

Img_0649_thumb

Can we vote more than once? & Rupert SHOULD be in there!!!!!!!!!! :O(

Posted by The10thWeasley*ROAR* on March 29, 2010, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Yay for all the nominations! Hope they all do well! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 29, 2010, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yeahhhh!! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on March 29, 2010, 06:28 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I couldn’t care less about the MTV awards. Like so many other “awards”, this is nothing but a popularity contest. Seems to me that Dan & Emma regularly get nominated for these awards and Rupert does not. I adore Dan & Emma too, but I think Rupert deserves a whole lot more recognition for his HP performances than he ever gets. It’s too bad. But Rupert is a fine actor and there could well be a BAFTA or Oscar in his future.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on March 29, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator

that is awesome

Posted by 7Pirates on March 29, 2010, 07:56 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Congratulations to all the nominated parties! I hope each one relating to Harry Potter wins.

Posted by Kirk on March 29, 2010, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Good luck to all of them :)

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on March 29, 2010, 08:29 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Yay go HBP!

Posted by da_member0808 on March 29, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

The film is NOT nominated yet. You’re voting for it to be nominated. If you don’t vote, then it won’t be nominated at all.

Posted by cghambright on March 29, 2010, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

I’m gonna vote now!!! =D

Picture_1_thumb

Yay!!! I hope they win!! <3 <3 <3

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on March 29, 2010, 10:33 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I hope he wins. I tried to vote for him but it said tht I had to join up to vote. I don’t want to join mtv at this time.

Posted by molly43 on March 30, 2010, 12:23 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

aww rupe! he was excellent in hbp. the best yet. if @cghambright is right about being able to write people in, i think rupert deserves this one.

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on March 30, 2010, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

Best of luck to them to be nominated.

Posted by leigia on March 30, 2010, 02:19 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Lucius, my slippery friend," he whispered, halting before him. "I am told that you have not renounced the old ways, though to the world you present a respectable face. You are still ready to take the lead in a spot of Muggle-torture, I believe? Yet you n