PotterCast 217: Show Us Your Face

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
March 22, 2010, 12:42 AM

PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, returns this week with another dual audio/video edition of our 217th episode.  In the news this week, we have for you information about the video game BAFTA nomination for the Harry Potter video game, more rumors about the split for the "Deathly Hallows" film, Ciaran Hinds on his role in DH, High Level Group name change to Lumos, and a new interview with Stuart Craig.  The mailbag returns after the news with a big announcement about the way you can ask questions.  Next, a new edition of Are You Smarter Than John Noe? gets going with a number of callers going head to head with our Noe.  Finally, the drums bring the end of this episode with a electronix remix of our new PotterCast technology and so much more.  The video version of this episode can be found on iTunes.

As a reminder, the LeakyCon DVD, which will be available to pre-order soon, will also include all wizard rock performances from our conference.  If you like live wizard rock, be sure to reserve your copy of the upcoming LeakyCon Live Album of the wizard rock live shows at our LeakyCon 2009 conference.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"Show Us Your Face"
  • "Oh no, my voice isn't dumb enough."
  • More "Deathly Hallows" film news.
  • Counting fail, much?
  • Terrible Surprises!!!
  • This is the last Mailbag as you know it.
  • Your face on iPods across the world!
  • Are You Smarter Than John Noe?
  • Percy Ingracias Weasley.
  • I'm a cat! Meow!
  • Follow our LeakyCon 2011 Twitter and become a fan on Facebook!
  • Reserve your copy of the LeakyCon Live Album now!

RT: 42:41
Producer: John Noe

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, byclicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will download it to listen to while I work sometime later this week! I am looking forward to the amusement that the Pottercast crew always gives so remarkably with each podcast.

Posted by Kirk on March 22, 2010, 12:52 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

stoked to download now

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 22, 2010, 01:10 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Squee! Now I have something to listen to on the way to school… it’ll relieve some of the stress I have with final exams coming up. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 22, 2010, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the video version? It’s saying that the URL can’t be found. :S
Anyway, can’t wait to listen, as always. :)

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on March 22, 2010, 03:01 AM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

Nice. Also, I’ve already pre-ordered my copy of the LeakyCon CD.

Posted by leigia on March 22, 2010, 03:04 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

yesss yess yess! :D i am about to listen RIGHT NOW. side note— my itunes is also having problems with the video version & also says its because of the url. hopefully its an easy fix :) i <3 you PC!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on March 22, 2010, 03:38 AM report to moderator

I’m having problems with the video download too. but cant wait to listen :)

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 22, 2010, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

WOOT!

Llamaflyiong_thumb

Excitement, this will give me yet another something to distract me from my growing pile of work!

Posted by lurking_llama on March 22, 2010, 07:09 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

hurrai!!!! thank you! pottercast always make me smile! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on March 22, 2010, 08:24 AM report to moderator

What is up with the video? D: I hope you guys can fix it!

Posted by Fallen Angel on March 22, 2010, 09:38 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

really need to catch up on my PotterCast

Posted by KiwiMcI on March 22, 2010, 11:38 AM report to moderator
91276076-92c0d0bb89d5acf6cf757ac328660480

just downloaded onto my itunes and i’m about to listen (: Love PotterCast

Posted by Mischief_Managed *Roar* on March 22, 2010, 01:46 PM report to moderator
G_thumb

yea!! i cant wiat to listen!!

Posted by llamatiger on March 22, 2010, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

yeah! these things keep me gong every morning on the way to school! heheh! thats when i listen!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 22, 2010, 04:11 PM report to moderator

"Severus," said Dumbledore, turning to Snape, "you know what I must ask you to do. If you are ready... if you are prepared..."[br]"I am," said Snape.[br]He looked slightly paler than usual, and his cold, black eyes glittered strangely.[br]"Then good luck,