J. K. Rowling Tweets: It's "the real me," but "pen and paper is my priority"

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
March 02, 2010, 02:18 PM

Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling has updated her Twitter page once again today to remind followers that, although this is her official account, writing remains her top priority.  Her tweet reads:
This is the real me, but you won’t be hearing from me often I am afraid, as pen and paper is my priority at the moment.
Follow JK_Rowling on Twitter via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

R for H and i will be putting together a video for the staff at Pottercast and MyLeaky if you would like to be a part of this Gift of appreciation my page has all of my information you can choose how to contact me and i will explain the things that you can be apart of and how you can help us.. Thanks hope to here from you!!! post this in common rooms or pages if you would like to help get the word out!!!"

Posted by Horcruxalej on March 02, 2010, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

OMG! Can’t wait to see what she’s been writting… J.K. has the Midas touch, I bet it’s gonna be something fabulous. Go J.K.!

Posted by Madam Snape on March 02, 2010, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Yeah, I’m a little disappointed that it says basically the same exact thing. But I’ll take any tweet! :) I’m glad she’s still writing.

Posted by Christine on March 02, 2010, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

I wish I knew what she was writing! I can’t wait for whatever she writes to be out!!

Posted by gingersnape on March 02, 2010, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Sea-otter_thumb

I miss her! Come back Jo!

Posted by BookNookKara on March 02, 2010, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

She’s writing!!! :D

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on March 02, 2010, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As much as I would like for her to update her Twitter account, I appreciate her commitment toward working on her writing and look forward to reading whatever it is that she will release next! Keep up the good work, Jo!

Posted by Kirk on March 02, 2010, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

She just likes to tease us, isn’t she?! haha Well she can certainly keep writing because no matter if its HP related or not, I can’t wait to read it! We love you Jo!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 02, 2010, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Horay just keep writting Jo!

Posted by Jacket on March 02, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Well………..
if pen and paper wasn’t her priority then we wouldn’t be have the Harry Potter books with us right now? Right?
I also believe that there is always something in this world that someone must dedicate themselves to, right now J.K Rowling’s is pen and paper while mine is science!

Presentation1_normal_thumb

I hope she’ll published what she’s writing sooner. I can’t wait for it. I’ll bet it’d be as good as Harry Potter. :D

Posted by chRiStiNe [(ROAR)] on March 02, 2010, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts-night-castle-image_thumb

I`m glad she is still writing.

Posted by Billy Bluenose on March 02, 2010, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

I don’t tweet, nor follow any. Nevertheless, it’s good that she’s still writing.

Posted by leigia on March 02, 2010, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Normal_films_dh2_poster_001_thumb

better writing than tweeting!!!

Posted by Zsquared on March 03, 2010, 01:06 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG!! JOTWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL WRITTING!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 03, 2010, 06:55 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You seem to be drowning twice," said Hermione.[br]"Oh am I?" said Ron, peering down at his predictions. "I'd better change one of them to getting trampled by a rampaging hippogriff."