Opening Date of Wizarding Park to be Revealed; BtS Video Released

Fan Events
Posted by: Melissa
March 18, 2010, 06:45 PM

The Harry Potter theme park - Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Islands of Adventure in Orlando - will reveal the date of its grand opening on March 25 at 12 pm eastern time; stay tuned for Leaky at that time for the details! Meanwhile, watch this behind-the-scenes video in our video galleries featuring the cast of the films as they shot several scenes for the park's attractions. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fan Events News

Hpdh_thumb

so stoked

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 18, 2010, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

Even though I won’t be able to go to the park until LeakyCon, I’m still excited to finally learn the official opening date. I’m looking forward to reading all of the initial reviews/reports once they open. :)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on March 19, 2010, 12:34 AM report to moderator
Aliceicon_thumb

I think it’ll be open Easter weekend honestly. Since it’ll be Spring Break for most kids across the US. And they already look set up and ready, I don’t see them opening it in May if it’s all put together.

Posted by 13_lucky_charms on March 19, 2010, 02:21 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

YAAAY!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on March 19, 2010, 03:19 AM report to moderator
S5001102_thumb

A video revealing a date when they will reveal the opening date?

Posted by finley on March 19, 2010, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

Can’t wait to drink butterbeer at the three broomsticks!

Posted by DarthWeetzie on March 19, 2010, 05:15 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Wonder why they picked March 25th to reveal the date. Seems interesting.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on March 19, 2010, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG!!!!!! SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OPENING DATE WHAT WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 19, 2010, 06:41 AM report to moderator
Phoenixlament_normal_normal_thumb

Oh, Merlin’s beard! I can’t wait!

Posted by DH Obsessed [ROAR!] on March 19, 2010, 06:58 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

WOW!!!! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on March 19, 2010, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

I think, it’s nice LeakyCon won’t be until a year since the opening, by which time any bugs will be ironed out, yet everything will still be quite new. It will be exciting to know the opening date at last :-)

Posted by Butterfly Boy on March 19, 2010, 09:44 AM report to moderator
102_0119_thumb

Yay! I’m so excited! :D

Posted by Nargles18 on March 19, 2010, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

Can’t wait! I’m hoping to attend, if I’m lucky. It would seriously be the best day of my life when I do.

Posted by accioangela on March 19, 2010, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I look forward to hearing what date they plan to open it!

Posted by Kirk on March 19, 2010, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Awesome, they used the music from the second playstation game whenever Harry flies on his broom, I love that music! Positive associations :D

Posted by nellythemarrow on March 19, 2010, 12:08 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"But," said Ron... "I thought Ginny fancied Harry!"[br]Hermione looked at him rather pityingly and shook her head.[br]"Ginny [i]used[/i] to fancy Harry, but she gave up on him months ago. Not that she doesn't [i]like[/i] you, of course," she added kindly