"A Very Potter Sequel" to Debut on Stage in Michigan This May

Fans
Posted by: Edward
March 12, 2010, 05:23 PM

An announcement has been made via the Team StarKid Twitter page regarding the debut of the followup to last summer's "A Very Potter Musical," "A Very Potter Sequel."  The sequel will be performed live for the first time May 14th through the 16th in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where the original YouTube sensation originated.  An accompanying YouTube video notes that the taped version of the musical performance will premiere at Infinitus 2010, the Harry Potter convention taking place this July in Orlando, Florida.  The StarKid team will also participate in a panel, and perform selections from both musicals.

Thanks to those who mailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Picture_1_thumb

is anyone as excited as me? like i started to cry when i found out….so i donno :D

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on March 14, 2010, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Sweet! Should be awesome! :o)

Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

I can’t wait! Go A VERY POTTER SEQUEL (and MUSICAL)!!!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on March 15, 2010, 06:47 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_me_thumb

I can’t wait! It’s going to be TOTALLY AWESOME! :D

Posted by ☆Erica Yearely☆ on March 15, 2010, 10:22 AM report to moderator
Romania_xd_thumb

Scyupp the scup!!!! AVPM FTW!!! :DDD

Posted by Ginny4o on March 15, 2010, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait for the video to surface online! That said, my cousin is attending graduate school at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Perhaps I could convince her to attend this performance and share with me some of its content. _

Posted by Kirk on March 15, 2010, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

OMG i am soooooo close to Michigan but i doubt i will be able to go :(

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on March 15, 2010, 05:40 PM report to moderator

Eeek! Can’t wait!! Previous one was ingenious and hilarious!

Posted by Rodinius Black on March 16, 2010, 05:09 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see the Very Potter Sequel! It will rock everyone’s socks! I truly am excited to see the new creative flowers bloom in this awesome play!

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on March 16, 2010, 10:22 AM report to moderator

AVPM was funny but I’m not sure what they could do in a sequel. They covered most of the events in all seven books unless maybe the sequel was about the epilogue or they made something up entirely.

Posted by gingerr_kat on March 16, 2010, 08:02 PM report to moderator

omg i can not wait!!

Posted by ron rocks WBM on March 16, 2010, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Good Lord these people are hilarious!

Posted by Smitch on March 21, 2010, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Goyle_rules_thumb

Already planning to go see it in Ann Arbor! (BTW it’s at the University of Michigan) It’s gonna be totally awesome! \m/ XP \m/

Posted by CurlyPotter on March 28, 2010, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Emma_t_thumb

I wish I could go to Infinitus :( I want so see this live so badly!!!

Posted by Delilah [ROAR] on April 24, 2010, 06:20 PM report to moderator

"Well -- I was lucky once, wasn't I?" said Harry, pointing at his scar. "I might get lucky again."