"A Very Potter Sequel" to Debut on Stage in Michigan This May

Fans
Posted by: Edward
March 12, 2010, 05:23 PM

An announcement has been made via the Team StarKid Twitter page regarding the debut of the followup to last summer's "A Very Potter Musical," "A Very Potter Sequel."  The sequel will be performed live for the first time May 14th through the 16th in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where the original YouTube sensation originated.  An accompanying YouTube video notes that the taped version of the musical performance will premiere at Infinitus 2010, the Harry Potter convention taking place this July in Orlando, Florida.  The StarKid team will also participate in a panel, and perform selections from both musicals.

Thanks to those who mailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

thats gonna be so awesome!!!! i <3 the potter musical, i cant w8 to see the sequel!!!!!!

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 13, 2010, 05:28 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wow, can’t wait!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on March 13, 2010, 05:31 AM report to moderator
350px-montypythoncastsmall_thumb

Aw man, it’s on times like this that I wished I lived in the US. :-(

Posted by Kneazlekoneko on March 13, 2010, 05:34 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I haven’t even watched the first one XDD

Posted by Mr. Brightside on March 13, 2010, 06:30 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

I LOVE AVPM!!! All the actors are great! I hope the sequel will come out on YouTube right after it’s premiere :)))

Posted by Pollytomat on March 13, 2010, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Oh yes! Oh yes! It’s gonna be….. you know.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on March 13, 2010, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

grate awesome

Posted by alicia00 on March 13, 2010, 09:36 AM report to moderator
Ginny___harry_thumb

OMG!! I love that musical, i listen to the music ALL the time and i just watch it over and over!!!! FANTASTIC!! =D

Posted by ButterflyWeasley on March 13, 2010, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

The first is soooo hilarious! Hope the second lives up to the hype!

Posted by WillowEve ^HISS^ on March 13, 2010, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds great! I wish I good got there but unfortunately I live in Canada instead of the States………………

Epjpegutil31_thumb

Finally, a Potter event near me!!! Yeah!!!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 13, 2010, 03:55 PM report to moderator

Hail to the Victors!! :D

Posted by pinkies02 on March 13, 2010, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_books_thumb

NO WAY!!!…this should be even funnier.

Posted by Anna Weasley on March 13, 2010, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Have a great time all those who can go to this. I couldn’t go to “A Very Potter Musical” and will also not be able to go to “A Very Potter Sequel” and well as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, when it opens… Life sucks!

Posted by Madam Snape on March 13, 2010, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Magic-book_thumb

I want to go!!

Posted by Dreamer on March 14, 2010, 03:20 PM report to moderator

"Well, to tell the truth, skiing's not [i]really[/i] my thing," said Hermione. "So I've come for Christmas." There was snow in her hair and her face was pink with cold. "But don't tell Ron that, I told him it's really good because he kept laughing so much