Radcliffe Discusses New Broadway Role, More, in New Interview

Radcliffe
Posted by: Melissa
February 25, 2010, 07:33 PM

APLive, the Associated Press's channel on Livestream.com, is presenting an exclusive interview with Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe, to discuss his return to New York and Broadway for the revival of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.

Daniel was rumored to head the show, about a window washer who becomes a big success in New York, via a Variety article in October, then again when he performed a presentation of the show in December.

The Associated Press's previously recorded interview, which will be broadcast tomorrow (Fri., Feb. 26) at 3:30 p.m. Eastern, expects to cover the new show, his previous roles from Harry to Equus, and more.

To watch this broadcast event, you can visit the AP's Livestream page, their Facebook page, return to this page and view it via the embedded video player below, or return to the Leaky at 3:30 tomorrow when it will be playing on the main page. You'll be able to interact with other viewers as the broadcast runs.

Watch live streaming video from aplive at livestream.com

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Vf-june2010_thumb

I wish I could see him perform live…Oh…I can just wish :-(

Posted by pottermania97 *ROAR* on February 26, 2010, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Vf-june2010_thumb

I wish I could see him perform live…Oh…I can just wish :-(

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Dan’s in a movie called The Lucky One?

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 26, 2010, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Infinitus_avatar_thumb

I quite excited about this because I really want to see him preform live! I hope I have better luck than I did with Equus. I went to London for a few weeks in July, but the show ended in June. Because of that I bought tickets as soon as they went on sale here for a show during my winter break, but I had to cancel my plans at the last moment. I was forced to sale my tickets and was not able to arrange another trip before the show ended in early February. I am crossing my fingers that nothing happens this time!

Posted by Miss Freewind on February 26, 2010, 01:10 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wow, I just happened to visit Leaky at this time!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on February 26, 2010, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

awesome! i’m glad to see that dan is expanding his theatre talents and returning to live theatre!

Posted by harrygetsme on February 26, 2010, 02:34 PM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

Wow, finally a new interview!
Guys, being busy like this shows Dan is putting too much in the deathly hallows!
I really with him the best, he’s a modest and mature guy!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on February 26, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Kiwi MC that’s what I was wondering after I read that comment. Doesn’t sound right to me. Is there any actual confirmation of that? I just don’t really see Dan ever being in a movie based on a Nicholas Sparks novel and I honestly I really hope he isn’t because he can do alot better than that. I mean the next Nicholas Sparks novel based movie cast Miley Cyrus and some unknown guy as the leads. That would be a major downgrade for Dan.

Posted by bella vita on February 26, 2010, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Nice! i love love broadway shows and NYC is only 1 1/2 from where i live sooo exciting!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on February 26, 2010, 07:22 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

That’s really interesting that he is so passionate about his theater career!

Posted by Pollytomat on February 27, 2010, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

that will be kool to c

Posted by alicia00 on February 27, 2010, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

does he sing ?? haha lol if he does that would be really funnny hahah

Posted by alicia00 on February 27, 2010, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

I’m so happy that Dan is able to do stuff outside HP!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on February 27, 2010, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

I wish I could see Dan’s work outside HP. He must be really great at it, considering he’s been getting a lot of offers! I hope he doesn’t end up the kind of actor that is estereotyped over a single caracter that they’ve portrayed and therefore is unable to get any more acting jobs because in my humble opinion he’s not like that at all!

Posted by Madam Snape on March 01, 2010, 10:22 PM report to moderator

"Listen to me, reliving family history..." he said quietly, "why, I am growing quite sentimental..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014